OBAMA ACCEPTS 'OSAMA BIN LADEN' DONATIONS

• CJ7
  • 10-30-2012, 12:20 PM
dedicated to COF and Joe the rimmer ...

fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again

Fools!
It's against the law to take foreign donations. If Obama.com has no way to filter out foreign donations, obviously some of the donations will be foreign.

Stop playing dumb. It's annoying. Originally Posted by joe bloe
CBJ7 isn't playing dumb. He is dumb.
The “Bin Laden” donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of “deceased terror chief” and a stated employer of “al-Qaida

hey COF, are you going to tell IB "the steaming turd of ignorance" he totally missed the point too? Originally Posted by CJ7
The article exposed still more of the corruptness that is Odumbo and Odumbo's Kool Aid sucking sots. Once you've grasped that elementary point, no further explanation is necessary. However, CBJ7, since you and MasterDickMuncher failed to grasp that elementary point; you two have once again exposed yourselves as being the extraordinarily dumb-fucks you really are.
The article exposed still more of the corruptness that is Odumbo and Odumbo's Kool Aid sucking sots. Once you've grasped that elementary point, no further explanation is necessary. However, CBJ7, since you and MasterDickMuncher failed to grasp that elementary point; you two have once again exposed yourselves as being the extraordinarily dumb-fucks you really are. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just because the website accepted the donation doesn't mean the money was taken. And like wnd would tell anyone if the donation was credited back to the card.
You are an "expert" of the unprovable and can read minds since you always know people's intentions.
Hubris plain and simple.
What will you say next Wednesday?
Of course, the dems stole the election.

What a douche-bag.