Howard Stern confirms that Trump backed Iraq War in 2002.

Let me guess... Junior is still butt hurt because the Iggles made Pissburgh look like a bunch of pierogis.

Sure can't be about anything political. He never discusses substance. All he does is spews and shit out insults. But he doesn't have the ganas to support his boi's bet on the election.

What a slob.
You are just like Trump you want to be on both sides of the fence- had the war not turned out to be cluster Trump would be screaming :"I told Stern that we should invade Iraq...."
There's still the chance they could have moved WMD's to Syria, but who knows- but financially it was a 3 trillion dollar clusterfuck that help eventually create ISIS which Obama was not the founder of- that's fact.

However, can you please explain to us what appeals you about Trump- I didn't here you cheerleading for Sanders and Clinton is far more of a centralist democrat than Obama. So once again what about Clinton has made you to abandon the party and select Trump?

For me- as I said Trump was one of the worst out of the original 18- I think perhaps Carson was the weakest. Trump is a liberal and is on record supporting Clinton and even admitted that the economy appears to do better under Democrats- can you imagine Ted Cruz or any of the others making that claim?

Trump's foreign policy experience or rather lack of literally scares the shit out of me. From a military standpoint when you suggest that other nations should have nukes and why can't we use them since we have them- or Trump suggesting that other nations should pay us for protection shows that he doesn't understand NATO nor does he understand the danger or destruction of nukes.

If Trump thinks he can simply drop a nuke on ISIS and they will go away he's out of his mind. The Atomic Bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima was roughly 15 kilotons The U.S current arsenal has nukes ranging from 9000 kilotons to 15,000 kilotons which is nearly 1000 times more powerful than what's dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. If Trump believes he can drop one of those on ISIS in either Iraq or Syria and not have huge collateral damage he's freaking out of his mind. Which is one of the reason why Iran would never fire a nuke at Israel because they surely would kill far more than their target plus don't forget about radiation that would spread to Lebanon and Jordan.
Trump is a Trojan Horse that is really make an ass clown out of the party- everyone knows he's not a true conservative in any sense of the word. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
There are a bunch of different types of warheads and delivery systems in the US inventory. They have up to a mega ton left in the stock pile I believe. They also have "dial a yield" weapons that can go lower and much higher than the WWII bombs. Most weapon technology is aimed at reducing the size and weight of the warheads as well as making them safer, more reliable, and a longer shelf life
  • Old-T
  • 10-02-2016, 12:43 PM
There are a bunch of different types of warheads and delivery systems in the US inventory. They have up to a mega ton left in the stock pile I believe. They also have "dial a yield" weapons that can go lower and much higher than the WWII bombs. Most weapon technology is aimed at reducing the size and weight of the warheads as well as making them safer, more reliable, and a longer shelf life Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Please do not confuse the bellicose members of this forum with facts. That is not how the game is played here.

You are correct, but in this case the actual size and amount of collateral damage is not the issue--using a nuke--of any size--would be a completely devastating international political statement. I know some of the nuts jobs on here will think "who cares?", but they also believe the real world is a John Wayne movie.
Please do not confuse the bellicose members of this forum with facts. Originally Posted by Old-T
Who's bellicose? Speaking of being fast and loose with the facts, Trump never said anything like this:

If Trump thinks he can simply drop a nuke on ISIS and they will go away he's out of his mind. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Apparently some of the lowlife members of this forum like LubedAss are so desperate they have to make things up and create straw men in their eagerness to paint a candidate as bellicose.
Sure can't be about anything political. He never discusses substance. All he does is spews and shit out insults.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF are you talking about, oinkboy? I just posted a highly political comment containing oodles of substance. Too bad it flew right over your empty pig's head. For your edification, I'll even post it again:

The fucking Democrats have gotten it wrong on every important war vote/decision over the past 30 years.

Let's recap the history, shall we?

First, Democrats voted overwhelmingly against the 1990/91 Persian Gulf War. Ooops! That one (Operation Desert Storm) turned out well, making them look stupid and unpatriotic.

To compensate for this mistake, they voted overwhelmingly in favor of the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, which called for Saddam Hussein's ouster and was signed into law by Slick Willy. And when Bush Jr. decided to follow through and actually oust Saddam 5 years later, many Dems (including a majority of Senators) voted in favor of the 2003 invasion. Ooops again!

Then when the war started to go sour, the Dems wanted to cut and run, so they came out against the 2007 surge in troop levels – just in time to see it succeed in pacifying Iraq. Ooops a third time!

Then soon after Odumbo got elected, they tried to take credit for ushering in a “stable” and “representative” Iraq... our far-sighted Veep Joe Biden called it “one of the great accomplishments of this administration”... but they stupidly failed to leave any troops behind to keep it that way. Ooops a fourth time!

So the Democrats have consistently gotten it wrong on Iraq. And they have been wrong in a flip-flopping way that makes it obvious they view our military servicemen and women as cynical pawns whose sacrifices in lives and limbs are secondary to their political ambitions. Democrats have amply demonstrated they cannot be trusted with the nation's foreign policy or security. They have no guiding principles beyond political expediency and doing what the polls say will help them get elected.

“....Hillary told the president that her opposition to the [2007] surge in Iraq had been political because she was facing him in the Iowa primary.... The president conceded vaguely that opposition to the Iraq surge had been political. To hear the two of them making these admissions, and in front of me, was as surprising as it was dismaying.”

- recounted by Bob Gates in “Duty”
I can only guess... he OINKED.
I can only guess... he OINKED. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can only suck cock.
Somebody help me out here. Am I missing a meltdown of Trumpian proportion?

Seems like I am. The Pissants are swarming all over the forum, no doubt making barnyard sounds.

IGNORING THE PISSANTS!
Please do not confuse the bellicose members of this forum with facts. That is not how the game is played here.

You are correct, but in this case the actual size and amount of collateral damage is not the issue--using a nuke--of any size--would be a completely devastating international political statement. I know some of the nuts jobs on here will think "who cares?", but they also believe the real world is a John Wayne movie.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Good point, but I think Trump thinks dropping a nuke is no different than dropping a cluster bomb- he is living in a fairy tale world.
Good point, but I think Trump thinks dropping a nuke is no different than dropping a cluster bomb- he is living in a fairy tale world. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Yeah, as if LubedAss knows a fucking thing about the finer points of nuclear deterrence... tell us LubedDick, why has the US never been willing to renounce a nuclear first strike? C'mon now, show us how well-versed you are in nuclear strategy questions!

And while you're at it, why don't you make up a few more fake Trump statements?
Hey assup. Shine my shoes, boy.
Hey assup. Shine my shoes, boy. Originally Posted by Trumpty Dance
He'll do that and throw in a free blowjob.
Is BAMBULLY OINKING again?
Is BAMBULLY OINKING again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, but you're sucking cock all day.

HAHAHAHAHAOINK
Good point, but I think Trump thinks dropping a nuke is no different than dropping a cluster bomb- he is living in a fairy tale world. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You got a link for that sliding out of your Lubed Wideass, WeeEndowed? Or are you making that shit up again?