Why Trump will get a second term

Like I said, I expressed my position accurately and without personal insult. The notion that Supreme Court nominees weren't a significant factor in the 2016 election or won't be a factor in the 2020 election is refuted by obvious facts as represented in the unrefuted WaPo article below: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
again you don't know how polls work.....sample sizes do matter!
Well, why don't you tell us how polls work since you know so much about them???????

again you don't know how polls work.....sample sizes do matter! Originally Posted by 85degreebakery
Well, why don't you tell us how polls work since you know so much about them??????? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
http://theweek.com/articles/617109/problem-polls
It doesn't take a wizard to know that that potential Supreme Court nominees played a significant role in the 2016 election and will again be a factor in the 2020 election. Trump will again get the conservative vote for that reason. The still unrefuted WaPo article below is proof of that fact and the evidence proffered by WaPo trumps the opinion of any single, contrary and mendacious individual:

A quarter of Republicans voted for Trump to get Supreme Court picks — and it paid off

(WaPo)