Self Confidence

I'm a biaatch too, but one with a kind heart. If you take what I say on a SHMB too seriously, you miss out on the person I am outside of this. Then again, not many people really give a crap about who we are and what we do other than this. Originally Posted by London Rayne
What is "SHMB" and "SMH"(I noticed Z used this accr on several occassions)?
(please reply)

If I sound dumb, take it out on me next week. Cool?
the point i was making was men like strong confident women until we stand up for ourselves but any man man who can't handle to can....I told have a big heart and wll do anything for anyone until they show they don't deserve my time or energy....I am a kitten with claws when needed....
I can be a biatch but I have a big heart AND most importantly, I have more lovers than haters which is always a good thing . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
the point i was making was men like strong confident women until we stand up for ourselves but any man man who can't handle to can....I told have a big heart and wll do anything for anyone until they show they don't deserve my time or energy....I am a kitten with claws when needed.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
...you were any other way.

BUTT,
I still want my Whips and Chains as promised Ms. Shayla
woo hoo whips and chains...now you talking...uh oh am i highjacking my own thread??? LMAO
...you were any other way.

BUTT,
I still want my Whips and Chains as promised Ms. Shayla Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Silly Hooker Message Board bfe.
Thancks LR
I have daddy issues.. what can I say Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Taboo, I specialize in daddy issues. Come visit me.
I think I have more indifference than confidence. I just don't really care. Not sure if that made sense.
I was the opposite of you Skylar. When I first started I was freshly 18 and weighed about 105 lbs. Well I took a break and actually gained about 20-25 lbs. when I came back on my first review one comment said "Is it just me or does it look like Tanner's put on a few pounds?" Guys don't realize that what they say really can hurt your feelings. I still won't see the man who said that and I value the men who backed me and said I look damn good even more!

In the last 6 months my confidence has grown so much. The fact that men spend their hard earned money to spend time with me is so incredibly flattering. I try to tell my civie gf's how this job is good for me but they don't get it. Having men look at your body with such desire is just so uplifting. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Tanner having now met you in person and Ive said this before...you are absolutely one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met and you have an amazing body and people would be so stupid to see you any other way!
Is it just me, or is Tanner's ass gorgeous? Originally Posted by Clouddancer
DUH!!