Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time.

Look a Squirrel^^^ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Getting ready for dinner, hillbilly?
Dumb-fuck golem. Isn't that supposed to be capitalized?

Get your licks in now, Corpy. You'll be Running and Hiding again soon.

THE TRUTH is coming!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The truth is, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Bet your train ridden ass is as red as a Baboon's IB you love the big red one... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred, what is your lazy, inbred ass going to do for income now that the Army is reducing your momma/sister/cousin/wife's income by a brigade?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass.

Back to the OP:

by Jennifer Rubin

Liberal sycophants in the media have been insisting that the Obama administration scandals (three if you count only the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Justice and and Benghazi, Libya; four if you add the Department of Health and Human Services) will fade away. If anything, the controversies are intensifying. How can you tell the scandals aren't vanishing?

1. The White House refers questions about possible perjury back to the accused's own department.

2. You throw a spin session and major media outlets won't show up.

3. Even Democrats want a special prosecutor. ("A Quinnipiac University poll released on Thursday shows 76 percent for a special counsel vs. 17 percent against. All told, 88 percent of Republicans, 63 percent of Democrats and 78 percent of independents want a special prosecutor.)

4. Even Vice President Biden knows to stay out of sight. (Where's he been lately?)

5. It's hard to tell House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia (President Obama has "lost focus," is "disconnected") from New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd ("wistful and petulant aren't getting him anywhere").

6. Losing on gun legislation is the least of his worries.

7. Conservatives love watching Jon Stewart these days.

8. Headlines from The New York Times ("Holder Faces New Round of Criticism After Leak Inquiries") are interchangeable with headlines from my blog.

9. Maryland Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley isn't nuts to consider a presidential run in 2016.

10. Eric Holder has become less credible than Jay Carney.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...#ixzz2WU5dU3Cf
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
BTW, what is my modus operandi? Do you even remember?

Your MO is being butt-fucked by trannies. Especially butt ugly one in New Orleans.

And you're still a "catcher".
"Back to the OP" Corpy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You haven't made a cogent statement on this board in weeks. In fact, I think the only reason why you haven't set a meltdown record is that you've run away twice in the last two weeks... presumably for electroSHIT therapy, a high colonic or just a few days in the happy farm.

Please prove any of the opinions you've stated in your OP. In fact, I think I challenged those statements and you started calling names.

GO FUCKING FIGURE!

You are the biggest waste of bandwidth on ECCIE.

Post the link to the poll, shitbreath. Post the link to the poll, deadbeat. Post the link to the poll, intestinal parasite.

But first ... FINISH YOUR DINNER!

• Doove
  • 06-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ironic, no?

edit: Oh, and this too.

You guys are beautiful!
Now, Doofie. What is ironic about that post? And, why link me with the Republicans? Of course the Republicans want the Tea Party out of the way. But, why would the Obama administration bow to the requests of the GOP to target the Tea Party? Unless, of course, they have common goals . . .

• Doove
  • 06-27-2013, 05:01 AM
Now, Doofie. What is ironic about that post? And, why link me with the Republicans? Of course the Republicans want the Tea Party out of the way. But, why would the Obama administration bow to the requests of the GOP to target the Tea Party? Unless, of course, they have common goals . . . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So either you didn't read the articles, or (more likely) you distort their meaning.

Which brings us back to who really doesn't care about the truth.

That's irony. Get it yet?

Your MO is being butt-fucked by trannies. Especially butt ugly one in New Orleans.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

"Back to the OP" Corpy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You haven't made a cogent statement on this board in weeks. In fact, I think the only reason why you haven't set a meltdown record is that you've run away twice in the last two weeks... presumably for electroSHIT therapy, a high colonic or just a few days in the happy farm.

Please prove any of the opinions you've stated in your OP. In fact, I think I challenged those statements and you started calling names.

GO FUCKING FIGURE!

You are the biggest waste of bandwidth on ECCIE.

Post the link to the poll, shitbreath. Post the link to the poll, deadbeat. Post the link to the poll, intestinal parasite.

But first ... FINISH YOUR DINNER!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a lying, disgusting, reprobate, dumb-fuck golem jackass, that has never proffered a cogent thought and repeatedly launches into thread hijacking, ad hominem attacks. BTW, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, your disgusting, reprobate, dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Back to the OP:

by Jennifer Rubin

Liberal sycophants in the media have been insisting that the Obama administration scandals (three if you count only the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Justice and and Benghazi, Libya; four if you add the Department of Health and Human Services) will fade away. If anything, the controversies are intensifying. How can you tell the scandals aren't vanishing?

1. The White House refers questions about possible perjury back to the accused's own department.

3. Even Democrats want a special prosecutor. ("A Quinnipiac University poll released on Thursday shows 76 percent for a special counsel vs. 17 percent against. All told, 88 percent of Republicans, 63 percent of Democrats and 78 percent of independents want a special prosecutor.)

4. Even Vice President Biden knows to stay out of sight. (Where's he been lately?)

5. It's hard to tell House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia (President Obama has "lost focus," is "disconnected") from New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd ("wistful and petulant aren't getting him anywhere").

8. Headlines from The New York Times ("Holder Faces New Round of Criticism After Leak Inquiries") are interchangeable with headlines from my blog.

9. Maryland Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley isn't nuts to consider a presidential run in 2016.

d lying
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorantly, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

So either you didn't read the articles, or (more likely) you distort their meaning.

Which brings us back to who really doesn't care about the truth.

That's irony. Get it yet? Originally Posted by Doove
Now Doofie, my friend of little brain. The truth is not distorted simply because you say so, you need to explain. But that would require some intellectual exercise on your part, of which you are incapable. So you snipe.

Snipe away, dude! Enjoy!

• Doove
  • 06-28-2013, 04:41 AM
Now Doofie, my friend of little brain. The truth is not distorted simply because you say so, you need to explain. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And Obama didn't bow to the requests of the GOP and target the tea party. And given that the article says no such thing, the one who needs to explain would be you.

But that would require some intellectual exercise on your part, of which you are incapable. So you snipe.

Snipe away, dude! Enjoy!

Again, your act is way beyond tired. But insulting people seems to be about all you have left.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
[SIZE=3]

Back to the OP:

by Jennifer Rubin

d lying Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Have you done anything to prove that this blog post is factual? NO. Can you defend a statement as fact like "Losing on gun control is the least of his worries?" NO.

Typical sick bastard bloviation. Shit in the punchbowl then ignore any challenge.

You are the worst hijacker in ECCIE history.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Again, your act is way beyond tired. But insulting people seems to be about all you have left. Originally Posted by Doove
Thank you, little Doofie, the intellectually challenged. You refuse to point out where I distorted anything, yet you continue to snipe.

But you are right. I have much to learn about civility from you.