The Iranian side deals

It wouldn't be Lusty Lad if he didn't copy and paste a WSJ op-ed every week. And you even got them invoking Woodrow Wilson. Jesus Christ. I love how everything with Obama is something that has 'never happened before in US history'. What a load of bullshit.
It wouldn't be Lusty Lad if he didn't copy and paste a WSJ op-ed every week. And you even got them invoking Woodrow Wilson. Jesus Christ. I love how everything with Obama is something that has 'never happened before in US history'. What a load of bullshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You mis-quoted the editorial, you sloppy POS. Here is the exact quote:

"....we can think of no instance in US history where the results of so consequential an agreement were closed to public inspection."

Before you can call that "bullshit" you would need to know US history well enough to be able to cite instances refuting the claim. Since you are pathetically lacking in ANY factual knowledge of US history, your best course of action at this point is to STFU.

You mis-quoted the editorial, you sloppy POS. Here is the exact quote:

"....we can think of no instance in US history where the results of so consequential an agreement were closed to public inspection."

Before you can call that "bullshit" you would need to know US history well enough to be able to cite instances refuting the claim. Since you are pathetically lacking in ANY factual knowledge of US history, your best course of action at this point is to STFU.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Lusty, you ignorant slut. The single quotation mark denotes irony, you illiterate turd. It does not signal a direct quotation. Double quotation marks signify verbatim speech. The remark they made was OPINION. They can THINK of no instance with results so consequential, that was closed to the public. Well, shit, it must be true, it's right there in print. Your best course of action is to get the 'enforcer', because you're getting your sloppy ass reamed again.

(note the use of single quotation marks to denote irony)

And if you sounded any more like IB chicken shit in this post, I'd swear you were doppelbangers...
You're slipping, turd burglar
Thanks for proving my point again, history flunkee.... you can't think of a single instance in US history refuting the claim! So you try to make fun of the WSJ. All you've done is succeed in demonstrating your own cluelessness!

And everyone here knows single quotemarks denote a quote within a quote. Only a lowlife sewer rat who wants to play fast and loose with the words of others would pretend they can be used to denote irony.
Maybe they could start out teaching you how to fucking spell, dipshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's the best you got Pedro, a typo on a hooker board. Jeez Trump was right, they don't send the best and brightest do they...
Self portrait chicken dick? You are the star attraction here chicken dick keep preening and clucking someone will "pluck" you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you quarry your daily load of brown gold from your queer quarry today, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Or, maybe, your boyfriend scrambled -- "quarried" -- your eggs for you this morning, and now you owe him one, right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Sorry I can't answer your quarry. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
.... denote irony.
You might want to explain that to him so he doesn't confuse it with ...

..........."ironing"!
Did you quarry your daily load of brown gold from your queer quarry today, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Or, maybe, your boyfriend scrambled -- "quarried" -- your eggs for you this morning, and now you owe him one, right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If I had a queer quarry you would be the star attraction chicken dick. Keep clucking and scratching, chicken dick one of your queer mates (boyfriends) will "pluck" you. The "gold" in any quarry of mine will be green, getting rich off you queers.
If I had a queer quarry you would be the star attraction chicken dick. Keep clucking and scratching, chicken dick one of your queer mates (boyfriends) will "pluck" you. The "gold" in any quarry of mine will be green, getting rich off you queers. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the queer who queered the quarry with your queer quarry for query quote, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Sorry I can't answer your quarry. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the queer who queered the quarry with your queer quarry for query quote, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Special today only!!! Featuring our star attraction.

A B&G special by chicken dick hankering.

Appearing nightly in drag for your amusement.
Can be seen at the queer quarry daily.
WonkReamer, you should be proud of your Senator Tom Cotton from the great state of Arkansas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyErCdGT_1s Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The democrats in congress have enough votes to support a presidential veto.

http://news.yahoo.com/top-house-dem-...-politics.html
Thanks for proving my point again, history flunkee.... you can't think of a single instance in US history refuting the claim! So you try to make fun of the WSJ. All you've done is succeed in demonstrating your own cluelessness!

And everyone here knows single quotemarks denote a quote within a quote. Only a lowlife sewer rat who wants to play fast and loose with the words of others would pretend they can be used to denote irony.
This is a perfect example of book learning versus actually having learned on the job and in the real world. You only know what you were able to dig up on google in 30 seconds. In the 'real' world, the usage of single quotation marks is a way to denote irony, period. You don't know this, because you've never worked in an environment where you needed to know this.

"As for your actual question about the use of quotation marks to indicate irony, it's a perfectly valid practice."

And as for my dig at the WSJ, once again, you were off base. I quoted in irony, because it always seems that everything with Obama is the 'first time ever'. When of course it's not. Get it, turd?
That's the best you got Pedro, a typo on a hooker board. Jeez Trump was right, they don't send the best and brightest do they... Originally Posted by dirty dog
It's 'Jeez, Trump was right, they don't send the best and the brightest do they.

Whatever they're sending, it's an improvement over what's already here...
It's 'Jeez, Trump was right, they don't send the best and the brightest do they.

Whatever they're sending, it's an improvement over what's already here... Originally Posted by WombRaider
So we should work out a swap to send your rainbow colored thong and rainbow colored boa wearing well slammed cumguzzling ass back for one of those who "would be an improvement" over your lying liberal, social dumbascrap fag self !
The democrats in congress have enough votes to support a presidential veto.

.... Originally Posted by flghtr65
It wouldn't matter if the Dems didn't. Obama took it to the UN and had it voted on first. Obama controls the UN Security Council vote.

The Republicans made a huge blunder by not tying the Iranian deal to the Asia trade pact bill.