I agree with this article recommending Biden's VP choice

why is the surgeon general being accused of racism?

as every college kid and attender of any black studies class or corporate diversities re-training re-education camp already knows, a black person cannot, ipso facto, be a racist

in addition, the dims have us divided into sub groups, each with their own "culture" or "community"

why cant the surgeon general speak to that community? is he to adopt a british accent when he speaks and use only formal language? then he would be accused of not speaking to "our community" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It's an interesting issue, usually rather than an accusation of racism it's calling them an "Uncle Tom". Ben Carson has actually been accused of both and we all remember Condolezza Rice and Colin Powel getting called "Uncle Tom's"
WYID - Good comment, and the title - allusion to the Who!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
I Can't Explain how you caught that reference from My Generation. Clearly deserving of the commemorative Pinball Wizard participation ribbon.
  • oeb11
  • 04-14-2020, 10:44 AM
My my my my generation!
Likely because I was around to see Jim Morrison and the Doors at the Cow Palace in SF in the summer of '69 (BP- Before Pelosi). Jim was reasonably sober and they gave a very good show.

I then returned to Texas for college.

Your posts rival NGIT for thoughtfulness - Good Sir!

Nov 2020 - "Won't Get Fooled Again"!!! - not referring to Nov 2016! Referring to Nov 2008 and 2012!!
Fascist DPST's will be reintroduced to "the New Boss - same as the Old Boss"!!
obama endorsed biden finally

the strength of which is lessened by the time it took to render

the endorsement was more an anti-trump diatribe instead of a biden acclamation

the endorsement was more an anti-trump diatribe instead of a biden acclamation Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He finally endorsed after Trump pointed out he was slow to do it.

Trump forced Obama to act!

the endorsement was more an anti-trump diatribe instead of a biden acclamation Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Which as is being discussed, Obama was always going to endorse whomever came out on top form the primaries. He wasn't about to endorse a Dem who could possibly lose the primary fight and make him look bad.

He was/is the master of trying to make himself look good by leading from behind.

On a positive note though, the vast and I repeat vast majority of candidates ever endorsed by Obama lost their general election.

He almost singlehandedly took the Dems from majorities in the SCOTUS(well more even there than anywhere), Senate, House, Governors, State Houses, State Senates, Local offices, etc. to minorities in almost all of those.
Stacey Abrams

Stacey Abrams!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
I'm surprised she's not a COVID19 death stat. With her girth its physically impossible to "social distance" from her.
I'm surprised she's not a COVID19 death stat. With her girth its physically impossible to "social distance" from her. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Ba-dump-dump-bump <cymbal crash...>
I'm surprised she's not a COVID19 death stat. With her girth its physically impossible to "social distance" from her. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'll bet people make a huge effort to do it...get away from her fat ass!

She probably gets ARDS from walking 20 feet...
  • oeb11
  • 04-14-2020, 02:45 PM
Perfect VP candidate for the DPST's.
Too busy eating to create much mischief on the political scene.
I'll bet people make a huge effort to do it...get away from her fat ass!

She probably gets ARDS from walking 20 feet... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Perfect VP candidate for the DPST's.
Too busy eating to create much mischief on the political scene. Originally Posted by oeb11
Please let me reminds you fine gentlemen’s that your beloved leader is a roly polys BaG of girds and weigh.
Please let me reminds you fine gentlemen’s that your beloved leader is a roly polys BaG of girds and weigh. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
indeed!

I would almost take Ilhan Omar to be Biden's VP choice.. except realistically my true desire is to have a turn with her in the Rose Garden. not so sure I want her a Corona Virus breath from the Presidency.
indeed!

I would almost take Ilhan Omar to be Biden's VP choice.. except realistically my true desire is to have a turn with her in the Rose Garden. ... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Remember when the Left was against Fat Shaming and Body Shaming? Guess it was just another sham.

Speaking of Ilhan Tran, I thought you were going to Hit That and give us a review last year. Her bed hoping makes her sound like a Tigress on the prowl.

Stacey... don't even want that image of her bed hoping in my mind. I know, she's probably more your type, but I just don't have enough eye bleach to spare.
  • oeb11
  • 04-15-2020, 09:01 AM

Pic is worth 1000 words!!