Provider carring a gun?

That would be a lie! More people than you can think about carry. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
No. It would NOT be a lie.

There is absolutely NO reason for a whore to announce to the trick she's seeing that she is armed other than to intimidate him.

It's not a typical subject discussed before, during or after a session.

If I was told I would immediately feel threatened by the announcement thinking that I was with some mentally unstable or deranged person that saw something in my demeanor that made them feel they needed to give me some sort of warning.

i do not carry so my immediate reaction would be to contact someone that could deal with the person while I removed myself from the area.
Don't object to guns. To each their own.

Grew up around guns, fired thousands of rounds, it's fun.

Don't even own one now. At this age, if I'm threatened with one, it's kinda like; "Well, make it a good shot".

B-R-A-S...breath, relax, aim, and squeeze, I don't wanna be maimed.

On reflection, I think there's something real about the old axiom, "Live by the sword, die by the sword".

If you carry, just have it. Don't trip on it. Know how to use it, be very familiar, and don't pull it unless you're prepared to kill someone...killing someone is not to be taken lightly. Be clear on the matter.
I'd start a discussion on what the best weapon is for "home defense"! A long gun is just stupid! An auto PDW is best but who wants to pay the ATF fee? A semi auto PDW or handgun is a very close second.

Originally Posted by dumars

More BS from someone who knows nothing about guns. Just talks a lot that shows you are a civilian.

I bought one my daughters a shotgun, short barrel 20 gauge pump, for when she was alone with the children. The 4 boxes of ammo were the smaller buck shot. It may take the house apart if she shoots, but in the excitement of the moment she won't miss with a shotgun. 20 gauge is very easy for a female to handle, vs a 12 gauge. It holds 5 shots, that would tear the place, and the intruder, apart. She wanted a 9 mm Beretta, and I have several, but that is not the best choice for one not totally proficient with a weapon.

With a shotgun, you don't have to practice at the range.

JR
No. It would NOT be a lie.

Yes it would be, you have not been threatened; you were informed. There is a difference.

There is absolutely NO reason for a whore

Now you insult the ladies.

to announce to the trick she's seeing that she is armed other than to intimidate him.

It's not a typical subject discussed before, during or after a session.

If I was told I would immediately feel threatened

Because you are a civilian, and uninformed. So, go sit in the corner

by the announcement thinking that I was with some mentally unstable or deranged person that saw something in my demeanor that made them feel they needed to give me some sort of warning.

I can not remember the number of times that the first words out of my mouth is to inform a police officer, whether or not I am carrying at the moment; because the question will likely come up if he asks for ID, or runs a check when he enters his contact report. That is the proper way to inform others, if one is registered on concealed carry. That is the way Mr. Kevin Jamison teaches the class for his legal section of concealed carry classes. Mr. Jamison is the attorney who wrote the law, passed by the Missouri General Assembly, for concealed carry. He is known as one of the best legal minds on guns world wide. His office is somewhere North of the River. He also says that just bring him baskets of money should you need his services because these things tend to take a lot of court time.

i do not carry

Good, because you are not qualified to do so.

so my immediate reaction would be to contact someone that could deal with the person while I removed myself from the area. Originally Posted by Whispers
JR
"Short barrell" is 24"? 20"? Lot to move back and forth, maneuver, in a small room, ain't it smart guy!

4.5", 10" barrel lot more maneuverable ain't it smart guy? Pump? Why not semi auto? Too much recoil regardless of action ain't it smart guy? Even in 20 gauge! Only good point of a shotgun is point and shoot but it still ain't hard to miss smart guy not to mention the "oh shit" lag in time after firing, then you have to remember to cock it again while in the panic mode, if you have to.

Know the difference between how SWAT and the SO types go into a building or room smart guy? SWAT goes in with a long gun, 16" barrel, SO types go in with a handgun or sub. Long guns and shotguns (if brought) are outside! Know your defense and offense tactics smart guy before you start pulling shit out of your ass! Hopefully, your daughter will never have to find out what a mistake her ol' man made.

Jeez! Armchair generals.

P.S. I was shooting and dodging bullets when you was a boy, at least!

More BS from someone who knows nothing about guns. Just talks a lot that shows you are a civilian.

I bought one my daughters a shotgun, short barrel 20 gauge pump, for when she was alone with the children. The 4 boxes of ammo were the smaller buck shot. It may take the house apart if she shoots, but in the excitement of the moment she won't miss with a shotgun. 20 gauge is very easy for a female to handle, vs a 12 gauge. It holds 5 shots, that would tear the place, and the intruder, apart. She wanted a 9 mm Beretta, and I have several, but that is not the best choice for one not totally proficient with a weapon.

With a shotgun, you don't have to practice at the range.

jr

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
"Short barrell" is 24"? 20"? Lot to move back and forth in a small room, ain't it smart guy!

4.5", 10" barrel lot more maneuverable ain't it smart guy? Pump? Why not semi auto? Too much recoil regardless of action ain't it smart guy? Even in 20 gauge! Only good point of a shotgun is point and shoot but it still ain't hard to miss smart guy.

Know the difference between how SWAT and the SO types go into a building or room smart guy? SWAT goes in with a long gun, 16" barrel, SO types go in with a handgun or sub. Long guns and shotguns (if brought) are outside! Know your defense and offense tactics smart guy before you start pulling shit out of your ass!

Jeez! Armchair generals. Originally Posted by dumars

Total and complete nuts. Don't bother to respond, I just blocked you. I am though with visiting the mental ward.

JR
Prosecution rests!

Po bebe! Got his feelings hurt!

Total and complete nuts. Don't bother to respond, I just blocked you. I am though with visiting the mental ward.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence