Clinton/AG Loretta Lynch have secret meeting

Who Katt?

There are qualifications to serve as a juror.

And then there are those unwritten standards set by lawyers picking them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm talking about who can communicate with whom for the duration of the trial, or in this case, investigation.
Any judge will tell you.
I don't know who you're talking about never serving jury duty, but I HAVE. I also am a few credits short of a Masters of Science in Nursing at Duke University, click on my LinkedIn profile. I'm well educated and entitled to my opinion. I have read several articles that state the more educated a person is, the more liberal they become.
Unfortunately, I spent a fortune to send my big sis through SMU School of Law, and she's as tight assed and conservative as they come. Go figure.
I don't know who you're talking about never serving jury duty, but I HAVE. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Then you should know that communication between certain parties involved is prohibited by law.
Could even be a prosecutable offense.
Yeah, that's what my sister says, but I told her the Clintons have better lawyers than the average person.
They are lawyers and should know better.
It won't be a problem.
Yeah, I know. For them "illegal" means nothing. We are talking about the Clinton Crime Family here.
I also am a few credits short of a Masters of Science in Nursing at Duke University, Originally Posted by GingerKatt
LMFAO.....how many hookers do we know who are "going to nursing school".
LMFAO.....how many hookers do we know who are "going to nursing school". Originally Posted by Jackie S
I have a BSN from UT and practiced for over 10 years. I gave it up to be a housewife, and it's been too long to easily reactivate my license now, even if I wanted to, I DON'T . I like what I'm doing now. And I live in DALLAS now. Duke is in N Carolina, so obviously I'm not still in grad school.
Learn to read on more than a 3rd grade level, whoremonger.
I'm talking about who can communicate with whom for the duration of the trial, or in this case, investigation.
Any judge will tell you. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Huh? The "judge" won't be involved much in the "prosecutor talking to a spouse," particularly when the spouse of the defendant seeks out the prosecutor, as it seems the case of Little Ole Bill.

It may arise when the spouse takes the stand and begins to explain what the prosecutor said (or allegedly said) to the spouse ... then the judge will have to rule on whether it was "relevant" to the issues in the case or was there some sort of "protection" ("confidentiality") associated with the contact.

IMO the issue in the instant matter has to do with "prosecutorial discretion" as to whether or not to file criminal charges against Bill's wife. It's my understanding Bill originally appointed Lynch to her U.S. Attorney position and she has a particular need to avoid ANY APPEARANCES of impropriety.

This Administration along with the Clinton's don't know what that means.

Lynch is in a conflicted predicament: "Friend of Bill" ... "Appointed by Bill" .... Appointed by Obaminable" .... "Obaminable has endorsed Hillarious" ... Obaminable has stated there was no wrong doing" ... VS ... doing her job!

She just painted herself in a corner ... If FBI Director says PC for an indictment with sufficient evidence to support the prosecution ... she doesn't have much choice. If she ignores the FBI now it will appear "we" were talking about more than the grandkids.
I don't know who you're talking about never serving jury duty, but I HAVE. I also am a few credits short of a Masters of Science in Nursing at Duke University, click on my LinkedIn profile. I'm well educated and entitled to my opinion. I have read several articles that state the more educated a person is, the more liberal they become.
Unfortunately, I spent a fortune to send my big sis through SMU School of Law, and she's as tight assed and conservative as they come. Go figure. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
You're confusing "indoctrination" with "education."
You're confusing "indoctrination" with "education." Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Uhh, thanks for your unwanted, unneeded "help", but I'm not confusing anything.
However, your entire post is extremely confusing. Can't you express yourself in a sensible manner?

Uhh, thanks for your unwanted, unneeded "help", but I'm not confusing anything.
However, your entire post is extremely confusing. Can't you express yourself in a sensible manner?
Originally Posted by GingerKatt
It's a well established fact that most of the instructors in today's colleges have a liberal bias: you have been indoctrinated. Your failure to comprehend that fact serves to underscore how indoctrinated you have become.
she has a particular need to avoid ANY APPEARANCES of impropriety.

If she ignores the FBI now it will appear "we" were talking about more than the grandkids. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bingo!
LMFAO.....how many hookers do we know who are "going to nursing school". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Does that have anything to do with Breast Feeding"?

You mean guys have to be schooled on how to suck on a tit?