Thomas Sowell Thread

I thought the articles posted by Essence were compelling. What didn't you like about them, CBJ7? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
I thought the articles posted by Essence were compelling. What didn't you like about them, CBJ7? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I think CBJ7 was referring to the OP.
  • CJ7
  • 03-20-2012, 05:31 PM
I think CBJ7 was referring to the OP. Originally Posted by essence

Indeed, sir.

see cog, some people actually pay attention to the subject, and others understand the comment in context
Ha Ha Ha.

It seems I have to educate you and undermine your stereo types.

I am married to a black lady, have two black step children and three mixed race children.

Yes, my mixed race children suffer from racial abuse, one was knifed in the neck the other day for being with a white girl.

All my gf's for the last 10 years have been black, and I have known their families well.

So stop your nonsense.

Now, concerning the matter at hand, let me go look up some of my old posts and see if I still have the links.

I have better things to do, but.... Originally Posted by essence

dat still dont make u black. u sound more like the slavemaster abusing the black women. i'll bet ur cracker boyfriends look down their noses @ u now after dat admission.

no less a person than President Barack Obama agrees with me. have ur mrs. take ur cracker ass up to chicagos trinity united church & u will c dat im mainstream opinion.
Whatever.