Didn't someone post that the Jan 6 committee was gonna run away because they "Ain't Got SHIT!"???

Will there be someone to the right of Trump willing to stand for office besides DiSantorum?
LOL...the Secret Service already pushed back and called it lies... nothing of what that clown said actually happened.

LOL trump lunges from the back seat to take the wheel? LOL only a moron would think there was any truth to it. Originally Posted by texassapper
That’s not true.
I know ya'll were hoping for great things from a person, that heard from another person about something another person told them about their Hipocampus. Oh well... better luck next time.
More people care than you would like to believe. And the closet Donald will come to a mountain is breaking rocks for his mole hill.

I suspect a grand jury will be getting fired up really soon for Meadows and Cipiloni will be called to testify there. Trump may or may not get an indictment but Meadows appears to be in real trouble. Rudy and Roger might find themselves in the cross hairs as well.

And maybe we’ll see in the next month how much this opens the door for challengers to Trump. I bet someone in Florida is sitting back thinking he can take Trump right now. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

We're ALL Laughing at YOU! ...

#### Salty
Tucker just played a montage of Ms Hutchinson saying about a dozen times, he said "something to the effect off" making it sound like it was rehearsed and words given to her to some how protect her from prosecution.

I wonder if "said something to the effect of" protects you from lying? Literally everything she alleged started with "he said something to the effect of".

You Honor, I never said "this is what he said", I said he said "something to the effect of". "Ms Hutchinson, who ever gave you that legal advice failed you"!
Thanks HF Carlson. Your insight as usual is lacking and in this case worthless.
They should call Carlson to testify.

Am particularly tickled by Trumpists who kneel before a dictator whose mantra was “people are saying…”

You’re not hypocrites. You’re just plain stupid.
Or his even better one to the AG “y’all aren’t looking at the internet like I do”
... STILL Laughing! ...

#### Salty