opportunity at a nice pie, yay or nay?

Need to put the right denominator to these numbers. How about cases per sexually active multiple partners members of the population? Monkey pox is a non issue for the population but exploding in the LGBTQ community. Black lung disease is a non issue in the USA but a huge issue in coal miners.
Re the above stats:

-Many sti's go unreported- never tested for or data not collected etc etc

-similar to above, some diseases such as syphilis might not manifest symptoms for years or decades

-doesn't seem to be much discussion of risk of hepatitis. This disease is every bit as life altering or deadly as HIV. It is very prevent amongst users of needles and there can be lack of testing or manifestation of obvious symptoms for a period of time.
Really good point tomb. Try looking at stds in needle users and the figures change dramatically.

Listen all of us prefer bare, it’s a risk choice. Clearly everyone has a different tolerance level. Important thing is to be aware of what the actual risk level is so you can make an informed choice. Hope you all stay healthy regardless and never have to deal with consequences.
mr random, youre own link said that you have a 30% chance of getting an sti IF that person ALREADY HAS an sti. says nothing about chances overall. Originally Posted by wonderland3212
No need to look at any numbers.. or the percentages you posted.. anyone with any common sense knows the odds are higher with a hooker and the lifestyle the majority of them lead.. if you disagree.. then you're fooling yourself.. could care less what you do.. doesn't effect me in any way.. i posted cpl links just to give more info to whoever interested in learning more about it.. to each their own
I a not going to take the chance. Yes the odds are you will not get HIV, but there is still a chance. and I am not willing to spin that wheel. Especially for the yacked out, stretch marked, flabby titted women that primarily hang around STG
I go bbfs and cip all the time and nothing bad has ever happened to me. Its like you smoke cigarettes, its not going to guarantee you will get cancer. Its playing russian roulette, you only live once. You gotta take what life throws at you, even if that means taking risks
I go bbfs and cip all the time and nothing bad has ever happened to me. Its like you smoke cigarettes, its not going to guarantee you will get cancer. Its playing russian roulette, you only live once. You gotta take what life throws at you, even if that means taking risks Originally Posted by Curious Jefff
You're a bigger moron than the idiot in your profile pic!
Random,its Bugleboy or it was .Banned already
Random,its Bugleboy or it was .Banned already Originally Posted by Scoot642
Yea i figured... kudos to this site for always stopping his nonsense quickly