Anal Check # 2: The second amendment.

Not surprised you wouldn't understand normal words. You need pictures. Here you go.

Elijah Rivera (pictured below) is 20. Saving you all some time on that RTM button.

Originally Posted by TechPapi
Hahahahaha.............I can only laugh at your bullshit.
It seems you gun control fruit cakes always try to use the same false equivalency to equate anything that goes bang to a weapon of mass destruction.

Technically, people can own a tank - Arnold does.
Technically, people can own explosive, incendiary, or poison gas, including bombs, grenades, rockets, missiles, mines and similar devices according to NFA (the Feds). Though I am not aware of any states that permit most of them.

So let's saddle up that one midget-pony brain power of yours and ask - why do you think your false equivalency bullshit makes sense to people with more than an ameba level thought process? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
There was a guy in Jacksonville, FL about 20 years ago who bought two fully functioning fighter jets when the Warsaw Pact went bust.
Links?
...Pinheads that think our rights come from god, believe something as fucking stupid as the bible... Originally Posted by TechPapi
This bold, avant-garde, comedian held similar thoughts as yours and after bragging about being super-double-triple vaxxed by stating that obviously Jesus likes her best - to which he seems to have replied with a big NOPE!

40 second video clip on Twatter:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1491214450850156551
Regardless, it's good comedy and I'm sure their skull will heal over time.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51871820073_fb05e501a5_m.jpg
Perhaps the 2nd amendment should have been amended itself after the invention of the repeating rifle. Or maybe the machine gun.

You don't want to leave a man without a horse and a gun.
This bold, avant-garde, comedian held similar thoughts as yours and after bragging about being super-double-triple vaxxed by stating that obviously Jesus likes her best - to which he seems to have replied with a big NOPE!

Regardless, it's good comedy and I'm sure their skull will heal over time. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Since you like watching videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oyKVAjISmI
Has anyone else noticed how threads here devolve into name calling jibberish when certain respondants are unable to refute legitimate rebuttals to their posits? I suppose it serves their end to shut it down before they lose the argument.
Has anyone else noticed how threads here devolve into name calling jibberish when certain respondants are unable to refute legitimate rebuttals to their posits? I suppose it serves their end to shut it down before they lose the argument. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Yup. Goes to telegram links, and "if you say so" type shit. That's when you know you've won but they haven't finished their circle jerk yet.
That is the WacoBamb
I personally think the 2nd amendment has been misinterpreted for years by not honoring the principle noun of the sentence, "militia", and it's modifiers, "well regulated", and the fact that "the people" is plural. Nothing there grammatically infers a "right" to an individual person to me. Of course, I'm not a constitutional lawyer, but I also doubt any on this forum are. Originally Posted by reddog1951
You might find this interesting reading.

https://www.mic.com/articles/24210/g...r-the-military
A Nuke isn't a Firearm it's an explosive so it doesn't apply to the 2nd Amendment as well as the other ridiculous examples you stated. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Uhhh, dude, the Second Amendment doesn't say "firearms". It says "Arms".

You might want to reflect on the fact that the privateer ships that sailed under letters of marque and reprisal, to take the war to the British fleet, were PRIVATELY OWNED.

They were ARMED WARSHIPS. PRIVATELY OWNED.

The cannons used in the early days of the Revolutionary War were PRIVATELY OWNED. LATER, the revolutionary government bought its own weapons.
Uhhh, dude, the Second Amendment doesn't say "firearms". It says "Arms".

You might want to reflect on the fact that the privateer ships that sailed under letters of marque and reprisal, to take the war to the British fleet, were PRIVATELY OWNED.

They were ARMED WARSHIPS. PRIVATELY OWNED.

The cannons used in the early days of the Revolutionary War were PRIVATELY OWNED. LATER, the revolutionary government bought its own weapons. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
The wording of "Arms" in the Second Amendment is in reference to Firearms or Guns. what do you think it is in reference too?
The wording of "Arms" in the Second Amendment is in reference to Firearms or Guns. what do you think it is in reference too? Originally Posted by Levianon17

So you're a constitutional scholar in addition to never knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

The Second Amendment was written when the typical firearms of the day were muskets and flintlock pistols, and cannons. Where does it say what you think it means? Hey, what about drones with "Arms"? Since they didn't have flight options back then, do those count? Tell us Mr. Madison...you're the only hope for understanding this stuff.

You may recall the below video of Heather McDonald. If not, check it out. It's only 40 seconds of instant karma, where she stated:
...“I’m vaxxed, double vaxxed, boosted … and flu shot and shingle shot and haven’t gotten COVID and Jesus loves me most,” said McDonald before collapsing to the floor...

Since her karmic episode, she has had some time to reflect. Her current position:
...“I mean, you know, what can I do now… I don’t think I’m going to get the fourth booster though, I will say that,” McDonald said. “I think I’m done.”...

The head contusion is healing nicely, though her vision may remain a bit fuzzy for a little bit longer. But she's up and about and doing interviews now.

Regardless, it's good comedy and I'm sure their skull will heal over time. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do