Mueller needs help!!!!

Look at Rep. Lesko's questions - at 2:00 into her time
Thread separate - posted this am.

Clearly answers the "Obstruction" narrative.

LM- characteristic of the DPST's - go ahead and Impeach based on "Thought crimes".
See how well that plays.

Originally Posted by oeb11
I never said anything about impeachment, why would I want that. He's already way too easy to beat as it is, yet he continues to open his mouth and making it even easier for us in 2020. You just can't make this shit up.
How many Senate seats was it that your fuck-up Odumbo picked up in the mid-term?

That's right! Odumbo fucking LOST Senate seats in the mid-term! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In those elections the old white fucks dominated those elections, hasn't been the case since that dumbass took office and gee look what has happened we have whipped your asses soundly in YOUR OWN BACKYARDS for the past two years!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H
When you compare apples to apples somebody's a rotten egg.

Mid-terms are a completely different animal. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And what happened this past mid term??? A record turn out, gee you think this next election will be any different?? The higher the turn out the worse it looks for old uneducated white men such as yourself
In those elections the old white fucks dominated those elections, hasn't been the case since that dumbass took office and gee look what has happened we have whipped your asses soundly in YOUR OWN BACKYARDS for the past two years!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H Originally Posted by Little Monster
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that those additional Senators and two Supreme Court justices were added after Trump took office in 2017.
Did you want to make that bet about Trump winning again...I didn't think so
As they say talk is cheap!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I will be more than happy to make that bet! Put your money where your mouth is, boy.
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that those additional Senators and two Supreme Court justices were added after Trump took office in 2017. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is obvious to the intelligent & educated that the republicans have gotten their asses handed to them in their own back yards the past two years.
Yeah, I remember 2006 when the libs were touting the death of conservatism yet again. Oh how life changes.

But so far in apples to apples terms Trump is still doing great.

Remember the "shellacking" of 2010. Now that was fun for Obama wasn't it. Nothing comparable to 2018. Obama had massive across the board losses. Trump had some, but not so much.

Think about Obama's 8 years. He entered office with Dem control of the Presidency, The Senate, The House, A majority of Governorships, A majority of State Senates, A majority of State Houses and at least a competitive showing in other state and local races. I'll leave it to you to how he left office. Originally Posted by eccielover
And who dominated those elections??? The elderly & uneducated. Hasen't been the case the past two years. enjoy this next year while you can.
It is obvious to the intelligent & educated that the republicans have gotten their asses handed to them in their own back yards the past two years. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017.
And who dominated those elections??? The elderly & uneducated. Hasen't been the case the past two years. enjoy this next year while you can. Originally Posted by Little Monster

what would you say if i could prove that the uneducated and elderly (65+) were less than 50 percent in the last election cycle? for president that is. which of course implies the same for 2018 ..

the world awaits you reply.
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Really?? You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office.
what would you say if i could prove that the uneducated and elderly (65+) were less than 50 percent in the last election cycle? for president that is. which of course implies the same for 2018 ..

the world awaits you reply. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Last years election had a high turnout among younger & women voter hence why you got your asses beat.
Really?? You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms.
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office.
You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms.
It's trivially obvious to educated and intelligent souls that the dim-retards have had their asses handed to them in the senatorial elections and Supreme Court appointments since Trump took office in 2017. Odumbo LOST seats in the Senate during the midterms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Alabama a deep red state. You got your asses beat in a senatorial race in Arizona another red state. It's obvious to the intelligent & educated that the conservatards have been getting their asses handed to the soundly since that joke took office.