My mom used to say
With age comes wisdom
With age comes a lot of a lot of experience
A lot of experience only means you made a lot of mistakes.

Thanks ladies for your thoughts. Maybe now we can get some more ladies to chime in. It's ok for ladies that don't like older guys to chime in too.
Thank you DM but the ladies are probably not going to come back now Originally Posted by tbone2u
Well since my Honey Boo DarthM has spoken, I'll chime in lol

Great thread tbone2u

I personally think in this atmosphere rather BCD or lunch/dinner first impressions and vibes go a long way for both parties.
Yes, I too learned from experience and mistakes.

I used to have posted on my ad "Age 45yrs - 100yrs young welcome"

However, back to first impressions when being approached/PM's
...Vibes...
I've also met some interesting younger Gentlemen as well.

As for haggling, a bit of both younger and older have haggled for a multihour special...
Have I worked out a happy medium special? yes,
(I usually list them on my ad)

Just depends on our repeat canoodling type of encounter.

My repeat friends do tend to be a mix of younger and older Gentlemen.

Psssst...You're not old you're seasoned
In the beginning of my time in the hobby i saw all ages over 18. But after a few bad apples of the younger species i changed that quick and now only see gentlemen 35 and over. In my experiences it seems ive been treated more kindly and with more respect with older gents. Just my two cents!
Thank you ladies!

Any more that might want to add their 2 cents?
In the beginning of my time in the hobby i saw all ages over 18. But after a few bad apples of the younger species i changed that quick and now only see gentlemen 35 and over. In my experiences it seems ive been treated more kindly and with more respect with older gents. Just my two cents! Originally Posted by Kammye
As a under 30 hobbyist it stinks that a few bad apples can keep me from seeing certain providers but it’s completly understandable.
.You're not old you're seasoned Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
You are fantastic Italia.
Always good to see Kamm’s sexy ass posting in coed....
Always good to see Kamm’s sexy ass posting in coed.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Yes!! In my opinion i will take it further! Its always good when providers post in co/ed. So sad a handful that should've been banned a long time ago has run the providers off eccie.
Well since my Honey Boo DarthM has spoken, I'll chime in lol

Great thread tbone2u

I personally think in this atmosphere rather BCD or lunch/dinner first impressions and vibes go a long way for both parties.
Yes, I too learned from experience and mistakes.

I used to have posted on my ad "Age 45yrs - 100yrs young welcome"

However, back to first impressions when being approached/PM's
...Vibes...
I've also met some interesting younger Gentlemen as well.

As for haggling, a bit of both younger and older have haggled for a multihour special...
Have I worked out a happy medium special? yes,
(I usually list them on my ad)

Just depends on our repeat canoodling type of encounter.

My repeat friends do tend to be a mix of younger and older Gentlemen.

Psssst...You're not old you're seasoned
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

Italia,
I regret that our stars have not yet aligned. I think that you'd be surprised at what we have in common.

Thanks for posting!
Good to see you back young lady
As a under 30 hobbyist it stinks that a few bad apples can keep me from seeing certain providers but it’s completly understandable. Originally Posted by Hairyhoustonguy
With a mature and respectful approach, I am sure exceptions can be made. ymmv

Always good to see Kamm’s sexy ass posting in coed.... Originally Posted by Russ38
+1
A thread has been started exclusively for the use of sc, tbone, and shinepro. Anytime you feel the need to argue, get in the last word, make a snide remark, or insult each other, you can go there. It will be a help to the rest of us. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Uhhh nope!

Well since my Honey Boo DarthM has spoken, I'll chime in lol Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
You're are going to get "it" young lady!!

One thing about getting older is that you get dirtier....in a good way.
Uhhh nope!

You're are going to get "it" young lady!!

One thing about getting older is that you get dirtier....in a good way. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Shine Da Great never participated in that foookery of a thread. Shine Da Great has way more class than that. I'm being lumped into something less than an idiot savant. Brilliant mind. Loyal manservant. Shine Da Great wants no issues with his good friends the powers that be. #MOD TIES. Just be great. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.....
I'm being lumped into something less than an idiot savant. Originally Posted by shinepro
Ouch.