PROVIDERS & HOBBYIST Whats the #1 thing you get complimented on?! Let's keep it real!

Naomi, you are a Goddess Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I agree ... love them curves!
Thanks HT!

Somebody told me that if you look really hard in one of those photos you can see the ocean.... I can't see it!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Exquisitely gorgeous Naomi! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Kiss Kiss guys! :-) Thank you!
I get compliments saying how much I look like George Clooney. ......j/k

Seriously all I can remember off the top of my head is that I'm a nice guy.

Seriously all I can remember off the top of my head is that I'm a nice guy. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
That....... and you're actually fun to talk to/not annoying and fun to be with.
So I step away for a little bit and missed the show??.........Dammit!
So I step away for a little bit and missed the show??.........Dammit! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
So I step away for a little bit and missed the show??.........Dammit! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Well darn the bad luck.

Everybody, thanks for the compliments.
1. Brain
2. My Breast(They call them magical Titties 34 DDD Natural)
3. My Ass
4. My Smile
Every now and then i'll get a compliment on my arms. It's not that they're particularly big they're really not. But because they are wonderfully shaped. I think in part because I have a very pronounced Brachialis vein that runs from my forearm into my bicep and even into my shoulder. It's very visible when I have a short sleeve shirt on. and of course my eyes and my hair aren't so bad either, lol.
Well darn the bad luck.

Everybody, thanks for the compliments. Originally Posted by Ansley
For what I was doing while away, it was well worth missing the show. I got caught back up anyway.
I always enjoying hearing the comment that I have the complete "tool set" when it comes to having sex along with just being a really nice guy.
Sometimes I get complimented on the number of pops, sometimes I get bitched at on the number of pops.
Sometimes I get complimented on the number of pops, sometimes I get bitched at on the number of pops. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I sure the hell enjoyed EVERY pop!!!!
On how intensely passionate and sensuous I am.
I sure the hell enjoyed EVERY pop!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well you, Ms. Rain, are one of The Few, The Proud, the True MSOGers.