GOP LEADERSHIP TELLS CRUZ TO STFU

Bullshit. the Volstead Act was never about funding. It was an effort to legislate morality, something shitheels like you oppose with your dying breath...though we haven't gotten that far with you yet, though I will admit its fun watching this meltdown shape up.

Are you saying that if Congress had adequately funded a national police force, that prohibition would have succeeded. I guess that the courage of prehistoric Teawipes prevented it from being funding, thus leading to its demise. AFTER 14 years.

Ooops... Then there's that little FBI thing that arose from that era.

Explain how this is related to the Affordable Care Act, brilliante! Explain the parallels between the Prohibitiofxand Obamacare.

You're off in meta bullshit argument world again, shitboy.

Your links are bullshit. Your arguments are bullshit. You'd prefer to argue than prove.

It ain't and argument if all you're doing is stamping your little feet and calling people, names, IBIdiot.

I think we're all anxious to see the correlation between prohibition and the Affordable Care Act.

Waiting...
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL
Bullshit. the Volstead Act was never about funding. It was an effort to legislate morality, something shitheels like you oppose with your dying breath...though we haven't gotten that far with you yet,

Explain how this is related to the Affordable Care Act, brilliante! Explain the parallels between the Prohibitiofxand Obamacare.

You're off in meta bullshit argument world again, shitboy.

Your links are bullshit. Your arguments are bullshit. You'd prefer to argue than prove.

It ain't and argument if all you're doing is stamping your little feet and calling people, names, IBIdiot.

I think we're all anxious to see the correlation between prohibition and the Affordable Care Act.

Waiting... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LK's question was about "funding", you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Suspending funding for Odumbocare will cause it to fail: lack of funding helped kill the Volstead Act -- and that, you unmitigated, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass, is a historical precedent such action.
First of all Corpy, you are hijacking ANOTHER thread, Corpy. This is about Cruz being told to STFU. Your shaky one sentence reference for lack of funding killing the Volstead Act is as flimsy as it's relevance to this topic.

Second of all, HK did not ask anything in this thread about funding. she made an offhanded "Go Ted, Fuck the RINOS comment." so of a change you're lying as an excuse to pollute these clean waters with your intellectual effluence.

You're spinning bullshit into lies, not unlike your refusal to acknowledge your lies into your defining work ... The Dipshit of the Year Poll. Everybody knows you continue to lie about that.

But at least you're full of kind words again, you redneck, mouth-breathing, inbred, racist turd burglar!

You want to debate, bring some facts.

Otherwise, go play in the toilet with your potty full of Ted Cruz!
First of all Corpy, you are hijacking ANOTHER thread, Corpy. This is about Cruz being told to STFU. Your shaky one sentence reference for lack of funding killing the Volstead Act is as flimsy as it's relevance to this topic.

again, you're spinning bullshit into lies, not unlike your refusal to acknowledge your lies into your defining work ... The Dipshit of the Year Poll. Everybody knows you continue to lie about that.

But at least you're full of kind words again, you redneck, mouth-breathing, inbred, racist turd burglar!

you want to debate, bring some facts.

Otherwise, go play in the toilet with your potty full of Ted Cruz! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've proved again you've got nothing, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass! . . .
LK's question was about "funding", . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Liar.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=30
Liar.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=30 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Olivia's post @ #17 comes before LK's post @ #30, you lying, deflecting, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass! . . .

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054017465&postcount=17

You've demonstrated again you've got nothing, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass! . . .
LK's post @ #17 comes before her post @ #30, you lying, deflecting, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass! . . .

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054017465&postcount=17

You've demonstrated again you've got nothing, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass! . . . Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Uh, I guess you've gotten your posters mixed up again, Corpy! I'm sure Olivia shares the same viewpoint as Hating Kayla.

Fucking idiot!

And liar!

You've had your dirty ass handed to you yet again!
I guess you've gotten your posters mixed up again, Corpy! I'm sure Olivia shares the same viewpoint!

Fucking idiot!

And liar! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the forum's supreme liar, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and you've now acknowledged the post @ 17 which questioned funding -- the one that was addressed in the post you ignorantly challenged.
You're the forum's supreme liar, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and you've now acknowledged the post @ 17 which questioned funding -- the one that was addressed in the post you ignorantly challenged. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You said it was "LKs" post as referenced several times above. do you deny that?

You're an idiot. And a liar.

additionally, your entire Hijacking post references only one part of one sentence within an entire "encyclopedia" post about the Volstead Act. Flimsy. Feeble. Feces.

And you've been handed your dirty ass again.

Dipshit of the Year.
You said it was HKs post. You're an idiot. And a liar.

And you've been handed your dirty ass again.

Dipshit of the Year. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The whole "true" story is @ post #18, you lying, deflecting, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass! . . .

I think it's like a retroactive abortion or something like that.

Can they do that though? I mean, can you refuse to fund something that's been mandated by, what has been upheld in the courts as, a legal law? I disagree with the law, but nonetheless it is one. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Lack of funding factored into why the Volstead Act failed.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054017870&postcount=18

BTW, there was no mention of "HK's" post, you lying, deflecting, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass! You've demonstrated again you've got nothing, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass! . . .
The whole "true" story is @ post #18, you lying, deflecting, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass! . . .

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054017870&postcount=18

BTW, there was no mention of "HK's" post, you lying, deflecting, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass! You've demonstrated again you've got nothing, you-ignorant-as-dumb-fuck golem jackass! . . . Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No, you said LK. Not Olivia Howard. and for the "truth" you're linking back to your own bullshit post. You want to play this game again, shitbreath. let's go!

I'm sure we can find those old pictures of you in the fecal position.

You ready to make ECCIE "change the rules" again?
You're the forum's supreme liar, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and you've now acknowledged the post @ 17 which questioned funding -- the one that was addressed in the post you ignorantly challenged. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You conveniently edited this post, didn't you, asswipe,

Here we go, folks! a you asked for it shit-eater! Welcome back CORPY, THE SHIT EATER!

No, you said LK. Not Olivia Howard. and for the "truth" you're linking back to your own bullshit post. You want to play this game again, shitbreath. let's go!

I'm sure we can find those old pictures of you in the fecal position.

You ready to make ECCIE "change the rules" again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You posted "HK's", you lying, deflecting, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass! There was no reference to any "HK", you lying, deflecting, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass. And the post @ # 18 quotes Olivia, you lying, deflecting, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass!

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054017870&postcount=18 . . .

You conveniently edited this post, didn't you, asswipe,

Here we go, folks! a you asked for it shit-eater! Welcome back CORPY, THE SHIT EATER!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a lying, deflecting, dumb-as-fuck golem jackass.

Deflecting? From what? the Volstead Act? OP? anything?

Wrong asshole. the reference above is everywhere. of course, a good many of us know the Slunt as HK, but it was correctly referenced. Several times.

You've opened a new can of shit, haven't you!

Only have yourself to blame.

Enjoy the ensuing pictorial account of your wretched existence, you Corpophiliac fuck! Maybe this time your Mommy actuually WILL wipe your little bottom and tell you it's OK.

Butt I won't, you shit-eating redneck!