Do you like them demure or just fucking nasty

sweetie, a classy lady can still f*ck like an animal, haven't you ever heard the term -"A lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets "

Also I'm sure Burk wasn't describing his "idea girl" but simply his "ideal session" big big difference. This isn't e harmony Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I've heard the phrase before. As far as E-Harmony goes, maybe I'll join. Perhaps you should too. Don't you want to settle down soon? There are many nice gentleman on that site. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
I've heard the phrase before. As far as E-Harmony goes, maybe I'll join. Perhaps you should too. Don't you want to settle down soon? There are many nice gentleman on that site. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977

SNL settle down? Many have tried none have succeeded. It just goes to prove you can't tame the savage beast... EVER!

JohnnyG, this gal is like fine wine. You take a sip every now and then as its wonderful, but you save it because it just keeps getting better! If SNL opened an EHarmony account, you would have a mass exodus of men and all you would have left is a bunch of homely gals wondering where all the guys went!?