Falling for your provider

Fixed it for ya. Originally Posted by pyramider
thanks..that's exactly right!
Is Texas far enough away?
no offense to either party, but... you're not really an exception, you know (sorry Naomi) Originally Posted by Bobave
Jealous much? You have no idea about our relationship so why would you say that? I take offense because you do not know me and vice versa. Don't say things about me you do not know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks and please mind your own business and don't stick your nose into something that has NOTHING to do with you. You're not welcome.
No! I really questions some guys intentions when they go to meet providers. I can understand a few compliments here and there but some of the flattery is just beyond more than what I can handle. I'm not being selfish or anything but it's taken to the extreme a lot. And like Naomi said, yes some can be creepy. Originally Posted by Shayla
And I know exactly who you're talking about.
The only know cure!
i kinda think she gross and ulgly and doubt if i would enjoy any of my time with her.. really this ain't the place to look for romance its a place to look for lust and wild experiences. i don't wanna marry, date, or be involved with beautiful young women like shayla i want to enjoy some of the most incredible physical specimens god has ever created and at that same time enjoy the company of that woman. if those things mesh for an hour great. shayla and those like her are fantasy women that for some $ we can experience once or more in a lifetime. eventually most girls will move on meet a nice guy not from this hobby who may or may not know of her past have a nice life , kids and white picket fence and be a pta or soccer mom. when they are 50 [in some cases] or 70 no one will know except them and us there was a time they could make mens knees weak.

remember the star of titanic what a fiery sexual being she was and in the end she was a wrinkly old lady. thats time thats life enjoy these women for what they are and let them make a better life for themselves while making us happy.
You're absolutely right!! I take back everything I ever said about how spectacular you are!! I think you are average at best and would only be moderately interested in having the most mediocre time of my life with you!!

There!! Is that better for ya?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Is Texas far enough away? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Only if his/her truck is on blocks?
Only if his/her truck is on blocks? Originally Posted by pyramider
That sounds like Vidor. That and a worn out couch on the front porch and maybe an old fridge that will never work again.
I agree bad idea, and if you can call him a "sugardaddy" boyfriend will never work.
Ask yourself if you would still be with him if he stopped the cash flow, would you spend as much time with him?
I thinck Kandy understands how this all works. She will do well ....
Fucktard is a much more accurate description. Originally Posted by pyramider
Wtf is a fucktard I have been wondering forever?
Fucktard=Hobbyist
I thinck Kandy understands how this all works. She will do well .... Originally Posted by pyramider
I know im just 22 but i have learned from experience and lived this life quite some time...I do learn from my mistakes...lol
Fucktard=Hobbyist Originally Posted by pyramider
lol well even if im slow at least I learn from my mistakes...lol
And I know exactly who you're talking about. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
LOL!
You have your fair share Naomi...