whirlyheave is full of shit! FOX numbers PLUMMET!

Very true. And also true is the fact that Fox dominates all the other cable news outlets....Americans tune in to Fox because they feel they are getting more fair and balanced reporting.

MSNBC makes no bones about it's fawning progressive orientation; and American viewers aren't watching. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You truly make me want to puke with your bizarre chants and weird robotic statements. There's something wrong with you.
Damn, Hanoi COG's personal ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY has made the last 4 consecutive posts in this thread. He is either playing with himself or sending out a mating call for Hanoi COG to return to their cozy little love nest.

Which one is it? Originally Posted by bigtex
It's this one...fruiter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlveOYN9emI
You truly make me want to puke with your bizarre chants and weird robotic statements. There's something wrong with you. Originally Posted by timpage
You are gagging on Obamacock. STOP for GODs sake...
Remember every Saturday 9pm ET to watch Judge Jeanine. Set that DVR. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
hey what time does Workaholics start? ...and I need that in central time, thanks.
Simple Jack strikes again... Talking COCK!
hey what time does Workaholics start? ...and I need that in central time, thanks. Originally Posted by JCM800
I work 8 am to 5-6 pm everyday. except Sunday. central time...does that help?
Simple Jack strikes again... Talking COCK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I was only talking about you gagging on cock...geeeze
Actually, Simple Jack, you were talking about someone else gagging on cock. But why would making sense make sense to you? Drooooool on, brain damage!
Actually, Simple Jack, you were talking about someone else gagging on cock. But why would making sense make sense to you? Drooooool on, brain damage!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Meanwhile, your dumb-fuck golem ass is choking because of the cock ring your dumb-fuck golem ass wears around your scrawny, putrid neck, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

BTW, your lame-ass OP is as specious and worthless as your dumb-fuck golem ass, and it was already previously repudiated at:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052926718&postcount=4

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052926922&postcount=6

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052927171&postcount=16

That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher", IBHankering.
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OP was supported on previous page, evacuator! Go lay that shit and read the post, idiot!

But since you're posting links Corpy, why not post the link to my poll, and admit your six month lying jag.

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!

And you're still a "catcher", IBHankering. Originally Posted by ExNYer

GayNYer, when you pushed the button for Oracepimp. Did you get a thrill up your leg? If so did it happen both times? Us conservatives are trying to figure out how Rhinocrats think.
What the fuck does that even mean, Simple Jack? Is it English?

And you're still a "catcher", IBHankering. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Again, your ASSumptions are obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BTW, you ignorant Yankee jackass, you're still off topic and hijacking your own lame-ass thread.

OP was supported on previous page, evacuator! Go lay that shit and read the post, idiot!

But since you're posting links Corpy, why not post the link to my poll, and admit your six month lying jag.

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your ignorant, lame-ass OP was discredited and refuted before your ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass posted, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected: