Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

• CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 01:53 PM
CJ7 buying a Penthouse Forum mag monthly to whack off to the stories others have lived is probably cheaper than your internet connection...or does Obama give you free internet?

And yea everyone asks mods to pull their reviews. Pistolero, please pull all my reviews, girls are getting inundated with PMs!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I have 3 reviews, in less than 5 months...the number could be higher but I just had to ask the mods to pull the rest Originally Posted by amishgangster

how old did you say you are ? 10 - 11?
I fuck more girls than both of you fucking idiots know . Originally Posted by timpage
Sure you do, thats why you have over 3000 posts on a hooker board
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 02:15 PM
ok ... 8-9 ?
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2013, 02:16 PM
Are guys that spend their time wondering about which other guys may be gay....gay?

I think so. Originally Posted by timpage
Of course they are , amishganster and his butt buddy bambino are our two dicklickers in this thread!

Hey you two homo's go back to reviewing street hookers before blowing your homo cover.
Of course they are , amishganster and his butt buddy bambino are our two dicklickers in this thread!

Hey you two homo's go back to reviewing street hookers before blowing your homo cover. Originally Posted by WTF
Says the guy with over 14000 posts who cant bother to do a review or share any hofo
Says the guy with over 14000 posts who cant bother to do a review or share any hofo Originally Posted by amishgangster
why do you give a fuck?
I don't understand the relevance of this thread to the political forum, other than two carpetbaggers have come in from the coal mine looking to stir up shit, nothing else.

Neither with an accomplished history of posting or reviewing.

Maybe one of them will post a political position. Maybe both will get bored and go by to the Pittsburgh sandbox.

maybe they're just a couple of gay blades tiptoeing through the tulips!
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 04:19 PM
and I believed there was only one IB

bla bla
repeat
bla bla
repeat
bla bla
repeat
why do you give a fuck? Originally Posted by JCM800
Well, maybe I should have posted this as a poll and included an option. Old, fat, limp dicked, foul smelling, bitter old men only post in political forums on hooker sites. So, if CJ and WTF aren't gay, they fall into this group. Ysswipe is versatile, he goes three ways.

Fuckin carpetbaggers, lmao. Yinz guys really lack a sense of humor and a firm grasp of realty. Some of yinz would be know as Jagoffs up here. Suckers.
Yeah, well ALL if Yinz would be called DIPSHITS here.

Butt biddies? Little old ladies in Pittsburgh.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2013, 05:02 PM
Says the guy with over 14000 posts who cant bother to do a review or share any hofo Originally Posted by amishgangster
Why would I share any info with a homo like you!
Allow me to fix the title of this thread:

Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums enjoy being gay?

Yeah, that works better!
Ysswipe is versatile, he goes three ways. Originally Posted by bambino
Three ways? You mean he likes men, boys and glory holes?
Looking more and more like a circle jerk.