Are you a leg ..ass breast man?

The perfect tummy is when she is laying on her back naked and the hip bones stick up higher than her stomach, and her pussy bump is the same height as her hip bones. Originally Posted by tennisbum
I'm not to keen on visible hipbone features. That's to much of a taletale sign she's probably way to fragile for a good hearty healthy rump n the sac at least for me....where everything is is gentle. I guess I kinda prefer ladies with bigger hips and asses because its sort of overwhelming o top and in other positions. But that sorta doesn't work out either.....ladies with the biggest butt usually can't have sex for long or multiple amounts of times. Which is puzzling anatomically to me.

I don't mind toned in a few places, but not boned. Even ladys who have a six pack is pushing it for me. Id rather she be soft and somewhat firm than just a protein powder drinking muscle collector.Its a turn off for me but to each his own.
  • Txh64
  • 03-30-2011, 07:06 AM
I love, love the ladies so I felt inclined to vote I voted ass and legs. I personally really enjoy all types of breasts but I prefer anything my size or smaller.....and who was that gent who loved a girl with long dark hair and smoldering eyes? You called? Originally Posted by Chloe
Chloe, I have to agree. Btw, great photo. Nice curvy butt, sexy legs, long hair, and smoldering eyes. Life doesn't get much better than that. The boots and thong are the perfect icing on that cake. Yum! You pretty much hit all my buttons with that one photo. You only missed the eyes and having a sultry purr for a voice.
I like a nice round soft ass! Originally Posted by GiaLedeaux
I can vouch for that
With my handle, it should not be difficult to deduce that my eyes will first pay homage to a woman's breasts. However, I am most attracted to a lean, symmetrical and athletic female physique, one that exhibits an hourglass silhouette with deliciously sculpted glutes.
A sexy pair of long legs with some stilettos ! Originally Posted by Valerie
Hell yeah!
Feet! Soft, sexy,kissable feet! My Avatar sums it up!
I like any of those parts that dont envoke "didnt we just do that"
Onion, Apple, Pumpkin...I give a hand (or two if allowed) for every good ass.
  • Twain
  • 04-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Call me strange .... but I need a beautiful face
Gorgeousss mesmerizing EYES are the most important to me. I love gals who wear false eyelashes which I think make a gal soooo hottt.