Shape of Things To Come...

I knew my day was coming...

Originally Posted by Still Looking
TS-SL by SA standards your a 26 year old spinner!
Hey!!!!!!!

When are we gonna get started on revamping things here? I said I would help!
But whispers ts-SL is kinda cute! Hope he doesn't have fake nails or your name tattoed on him.
But whispers ts-SL is kinda cute! Hope he doesn't have fake nails or your name tattoed on him. Originally Posted by Chincho
No....

Does branding him count?
No....

Does branding him count? Originally Posted by Whispers
I bet when you rammed the red hot branding iron on his ass it smelled like bacon sizzling in the frying pan.

TS-SL are you fetish friendly?????
TS-SL is Managed.....

He's whatever makes his pimp the most money.....

BTW... Wearing the Pink Fairy suit is part of his trademark... No upsell for that!
How about $37.50 and a bologna Sammie for an all inclusive multiple hour session with videos for a review should I choose to write one!
How about $37.50 and a bologna Sammie for an all inclusive multiple hour session with videos for a review should I choose to write one! Originally Posted by Chincho
I'll never understand you fuckin WKs that insist on overpaying for everything!
I'll never understand you fuckin WKs that insist on overpaying for everything! Originally Posted by Whispers
LMAO!

(BTW, no subliminal message - I just love the emoticon)
More so now than ever...2 to tango in SA eh Whispers?

hmmm....I guess it would be fair to also wonder.....

...By reading the activities and looking at the shared clients and ladies in a small circle that intermingles a lot.... I also have to say No Thanks..... I personally do not want the risk so GOOD LUCK GENTLEMEN.....Bonn11 and is on the prowl..... Originally Posted by Whispers
..... Originally Posted by Whispers
....Ladies looking for special favors from our newest MOD need to realize the bar has been raised!

I gotta say it San Antonio.... Ya done went and made me proud!!!!!!!

Now ya got the help ya deserve! Originally Posted by Whispers

I'm confused.....
I'm confused..... Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Excellent!
Heck Bonn has now become a mod, providers are openly putting hooktards in their place. Things started evolving into a new shape over the last year or so, and it kelps getting bigger and BIGGER......

Expect much more of this trend to continue as many have embraced the change, you may or may not like Bonn but he speaks up and that alone is enough to earn him the respect I hope everyone gives him. This board might even start attracting the hottest courtesans in San Antonio to join!
Overall grade of how things have come thus far...F...
Overall grade of how things have come thus far...F... Originally Posted by Dr. Dew

It was your idea to do some remodeling!

What!

You don't like what we've done with the place?

LOL! Looking pretty good so far!
F-. Whispers "vision" is sort of a mysoginist root canal puss board.