Will Dr. Ben Carson be the 2016 version of Herman Cain????

It was the great Greek scientists -- not Christians -- who originally formulated the theory for a geocentric universe.

Phrenology was "high science" in the 19th century.

Eugenics was an "esteemed science" during the early 20th century.

Neither Atheist nor scientists have yet to substantively explained how their notional "belief" that the universe was created from nothing is superior to the Christian notional belief that God initiated the spark of creation.

And those who pretentiously claim that their "beliefs" are always based on sound, scientific evidence are quick to ignore and obfuscate that there is absolutely NO biological -- scientific -- evidence to support their contention that gays are "born that way".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
how do you explain your chicken dick? Everything you talked about has changed because of technology. Have you read the bible? It's an amalgamation of stories from earlier religions. Almost all creation stories are variations on a theme. It's not pretention. You are asking people to believe in a talking snake. In a burning bush that fucking talks. I'm just saying there is no evidence for any god, certainly no jesus. You can't use the bible as a basis for anything because it's just a book of stories. There's very little if any historical fact in it. If that's where you're going to start your argument, we're already done.
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2015, 02:41 PM
I haven't read thru the thread but let me guess: there's no substantive counterargument of Dr Carson's "people turn gay in prison therefore it's a choice" argument? Just a bunch of name calling? Am I correct? Originally Posted by gnadfly
So getting raped in prison means you're gay. Is that wtf Dr Carson was saying?
Thank you for your input Grand Wizard.

At least the GOP will never elect a candidate BECAUSE they are black but because they are a poor candidate. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I CONSIDER YOUR LAST STATEMENT TO BE DISTASTEFUL, IGNORANT, AND RACIST- PLEASE APOLOGIZE FOR ASSUMING THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS VOTED FOR OBAMA JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK
Good luck with THAT, WE. JDIdiot is the biggest race baiter in the forum. I'm sure you've gathered that by now.
how do you explain your chicken dick? Everything you talked about has changed because of technology. Have you read the bible? It's an amalgamation of stories from earlier religions. Almost all creation stories are variations on a theme. It's not pretention. You are asking people to believe in a talking snake. In a burning bush that fucking talks. I'm just saying there is no evidence for any god, certainly no jesus. You can't use the bible as a basis for anything because it's just a book of stories. There's very little if any historical fact in it. If that's where you're going to start your argument, we're already done. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You've made poultry genitalia is your special niche in life, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, so you do the 'splaining on that subject, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Geocentrism, phrenology, astrology, eugenics are all an inseparable part of your "science"; as such, they each represent the "talking snakes" and "burning bushes" of your religion, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
  • shanm
  • 03-05-2015, 03:08 PM
I CONSIDER YOUR LAST STATEMENT TO BE DISTASTEFUL, IGNORANT, AND RACIST- PLEASE APOLOGIZE FOR ASSUMING THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS VOTED FOR OBAMA JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
JD? Apologize? for an error he made?

if he did, his entire life would just consist of making up bullshit, and apologizing for it later! He also takes five minutes out of each day to choke on his own dick!
Not about being pro gay. It's about being for equality. And that's just a stupid remark to make about prison being the reason people are turning gay. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Speaking of stupid remarks........
What the hell are you claiming ? - "prison being the reason people are turning gay" ?

I don't know where that came from, I sure as hell never said it.
If you crossed up my words with someone else inside your mind, then you are mistaken.
If you continue to claim that I said that then you are a liar.

Where i come from you are either with us or against us. So that would make the vast,vast majority of the left pro-gay.
  • DSK
  • 03-05-2015, 04:05 PM
I CONSIDER YOUR LAST STATEMENT TO BE DISTASTEFUL, IGNORANT, AND RACIST- PLEASE APOLOGIZE FOR ASSUMING THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS VOTED FOR OBAMA JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Wouldn't you allow that some considered it a reasonable thing to do, given the American history of racism? Black people weren't even allowed to vote or were even considered a full person when the nation was founded. So, the symbolism is powerful and it was so great an achievement to elect President Obama that some black people can be forgiven for voting for him because he was black. It isn't the same as white people voting for Romney because he would have been the 46th white guy to be President.
I think Hillary would have been if they hadn't stumbled upon this email thing and blown it out of proportion.