New Providers please be advised

• BLM69
  • 03-24-2022, 02:00 PM
Wrong allow me to correct you RunDMC ? Lol
I like most Providers enjoy sweet nice men that are not thuggish..& most of my clients have the $income to afford my rates & support me so I don't have to settle for street walking Hobbyists here & they prefer that . Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I prefer normal sane women, so there's that, I also prefer women that use real updated pics, you can't be a fat woman pretending to be slim, I wouldn't settle for anything less, I'll put up the pics of the last 5 whores I've fucked to a real one of yourself

I don't believe you have any clients as much time that you spend here trying to catch suckers that don't know better, your own city don't support you, besides the bottom feeders that you BB, desperate tricks "it's like that! And that's the way it is!"
Idunno what I just read 😂 but very entertaining...
Miss Venus, I mean this sincerely, Staff edit - UC There are lots of free services out there. During my internship I worked with many people who sounded just like you do. There's nothing wrong with seeking help like that. A neutral third party type who is there to listen and help you in guiding yourself through whatever Staff edit - UC you are dealing with.
Omg I had to turn down 5 guys tonight & 1 is texting a new one oh 2 now of get let's meet .as if I'm gooooood thank you.
FAT , Skinny, Thick, Or playboy model fit my clients keep coming & that is a fact, I may have put on a little weight but I'm not Like you describe me if I was why am I still getting hard boners wanting to play?!?..ya knock yourselves out putting me down I always stay busy roflmao
& I don't sucker anyone in infact today I had one guy even tip me!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 03-24-2022, 11:50 PM
& I don't sucker anyone in infact today I had one guy even tip me!!!! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
CIP tip?
I prefer normal sane women, so there's that, I also prefer women that use real updated pics, you can't be a fat woman pretending to be slim, I wouldn't settle for anything less, I'll put up the pics of the last 5 whores I've fucked to a real one of yourself

I don't believe you have any clients as much time that you spend here trying to catch suckers that don't know better, your own city don't support you, besides the bottom feeders that you BB, desperate tricks "it's like that! And that's the way it is!" Originally Posted by BLM69

Haha this coming from a guy in Dallas..my sessions are private & gross um CIP tip?
Only a person that thinks something like that deserves a tip behaves in that manner.
No he was just happy to be around my company & It was fun!!!

B-boy I'm so sorry you think I'm on here more than you & I'm working what are you doing?
It was a tip even before we started as he walked in..ya no joke so bite me
Just seems funny that the only reviews you get on this board are the ones you write yourself. Just saying....
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2022, 11:39 AM
Haha this coming from a guy in Dallas..my sessions are private & gross um CIP tip?
Only a person that thinks something like that deserves a tip behaves in that manner.
No he was just happy to be around my company & It was fun!!!

B-boy I'm so sorry you think I'm on here more than you & I'm working what are you doing? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
We see you working hard, trying to fool suckers to go see you is a full time job and you seem to be failing at it, maybe update your outdated pics with some real ones, them poor tricks are tired of getting catfished

I'm here for daily laughs, you give us plenty of that at no charge, for free, wasting your time doing it, update us on your Virgin pussy you were advertising, when will that be ready to get filled up?
IVE NEVER EVER AS GOD IS MY WITNESS WRITTEN MY OWN REVIEW ..that's beneath me & incredibly tacky I may be a post whore because I'm chatty & constantly having to defend myself ?
No I don't get off to pretending to be a Hobbyist that I sucked off..although if I had a cock I might try to suck me iff
The vaginoplasty was cancelled FUCK that...& Maybe I'm a bored house wife just getting cheap thrills here too fantasizing about being a hooker
Sweet, I haven't had a grill nibble on my weenie since Rockstar the Cockstar.
Lol that's not my grill that's from Get Low on youtube video..roflmao