Do the hookers of eccie come here for any reason other than to make cash?

A. To self centered for a relationship
B. Gotta a good looking hooker I pay to make scheduling me a priority
C. See A
D. There's thousands here only a few speak
E. Jealous bitter cheapskates

To self centered for a relationship women always want input on things around the house want to know where I'm going what I'm buying or want to know why I bought or did something blah blah blah and I don't want need that shit. I might change my mind but for now I'm happy. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
Want me to use punctuation, so I don't sound like a complete idiot all the time.
Strawberry, you just made this insignificant boring poll a lot more interesting. My answer to your question is yes I do want a sandwich along with all your desserts. Originally Posted by mitch p
What do the hookers come for? Money and flattery from sweet gents such as Mr. Mitch.

Thanks sugar!

Here is another pic which has zero to do with the original topic, however, I am well within the guidelines since I referenced the OP's question in the statement above. This is the sexy Jellybeans and myself after a very hawt double.

Oh that reminds me. Some of us girls come here for the beautiful ladies AND the money. This poll needs an "other" answer as an option.
I never attacked anybody here until they iniatiated it
... Originally Posted by Carribean stud
Where did I "attack" you?

You have reduced yourself to the point of name calling and taunting me, you have not been able to give a logical response or statement. You were defeated long before I even responded to you. I'm just enjoying watching you meltdown. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
I guess you were the first to meltdown when you started the name calling.
Double hypocrite.
I never attacked anybody here until they iniatiated it and I never continued after them once they quit attacking me (except for these last two who can only spew hate but no logic I think leaving them full of hate is the best treatment of all) I have not been disrespectful to anyone who has not sought me out to attack me. If you feel I'm a narcissist and a very sad person for defending myself so be it your entitled to your opinion. To a limited extent your now doing what I did. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
Because he can...

Coed is an open forum so if he wants to tease and taunt the baby troll... That is his right... Why does this bother you?

Your curious slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Old Don'tHavTaPay must be getting senile if he didn't know that. He always exercises those phantom mod reflexes by posting such stuff and not leaving it to the true unpaid current Mods. He must really miss being one.
Lmao this guy gets banned and rejoins quickly. Seen topics like this before.
CS.. your poll is still packing in the voters; 16 to date and 13 of them are dudes. What a strong response! I can’t wait to see what conclusions you draw. I have one conclusion of my own: both you and your poll are a joke. I suggest you give up your career as a pollster and go back to trying to find a roping horse you can fuck, or vice versa.
Haha. She's pretty alright, but she scores points here for clever. Just damn clever...

I couldn't vote because not one of your poll answers reflects my TRUE motives.

You see, I am here to make cash (DUH) but also, I like to troll these bait threads, scan through the usual blah blah blather from the OP, and then find an opportunity to drop one or two random pictures to shamelessly promote myself. For example, here is a photograph of me on a picnic table by the river which has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything being discussed here.

Anyone want a sandwich?
Originally Posted by strawberry skye