Is everyone prepared for WW3??????

The Germans were against any NATO military action. Originally Posted by bambino
A chronological article I saw/read the other day outlined the morphing of the German military "purpose" and "focus" to a more acceptable (in Germany) role of post-invasion peacekeeping and noncombative humanitarian assistance, which seemed generally tolerable "exceptions" to their Post-WWII constitutional prohibition to "offensive" military action outside of their borders. That perspective would prohibit them from joining an offensive force to stop the Russians from continuing an invasion of another country, which would amount to offensive-tactical fighting activities .. even if merely supporting logistically in the field where fighting was in progress.
...They’re refusing to release any “intel” to the public, or anyone else including the country supposedly getting invaded or neighboring allies... Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Who does F Joe Biden think he is? The CDC?
A chronological article I saw/read the other day outlined the morphing of the German military "purpose" and "focus" to a more acceptable (in Germany) role of post-invasion peacekeeping and noncombative humanitarian assistance, which seemed generally tolerable "exceptions" to their Post-WWII constitutional prohibition to "offensive" military action outside of their borders. That perspective would prohibit them from joining an offensive force to stop the Russians from continuing an invasion of another country, which would amount to offensive-tactical fighting activities .. even if merely supporting logistically in the field where fighting was in progress. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Germany and Italy don’t want energy sanctions which is all Putin cares about anyway.
A chronological article I saw/read the other day outlined the morphing of the German military "purpose" and "focus" to a more acceptable (in Germany) role of post-invasion peacekeeping and noncombative humanitarian assistance, which seemed generally tolerable "exceptions" to their Post-WWII constitutional prohibition to "offensive" military action outside of their borders. That perspective would prohibit them from joining an offensive force to stop the Russians from continuing an invasion of another country, which would amount to offensive-tactical fighting activities .. even if merely supporting logistically in the field where fighting was in progress. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Remember people having a cow when they sent troops for the Gulf War. You thought they were making another go at world domination.
Russia isn’t invading anybody, although it appears biden wants them to... Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Would say he Needs them to versus wanting them to do so.
MidTerms are coming and he's got an empty plate to serve from.

I like a lot of Mark Levin’s books, shows, etc, but he was an unapologetic war monger in his latest podcast. Fuck Ukraine, it’s a fascist shithole. Let him send HIS kids to fight the Ruskies for no reason if he wants. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
ftfy!
wheres the russian army in ukraine???

https://twitter.com/mfa_russia/statu...60598123687942
... As I surely mentioned already - A "fake war" that Biden
actually believes will increase his tanking poll numbers.

Might actually try to postpone the mid-term elections
during the "crisis" with Russia...

Or the push for ALL mail-in ballots... you'll see. ...

### Salty
So much disconnection going on around here. First, Putin has painted himself into a corner. He has to come away with something. He's spent too much money and prestige thus far to go home empty handed. Will he attack? Probably but how far will he go? He has forces in Belarus that could take Kiev pretty quick, but they might play hell trying to hold it. That could be a distraction while Putin carves off what he wants in the East adding more territory and opening up the Crimean Peninsula for bigger things.

NATO does not want to go to war. They been there...twice. There still has to be a line that they cannot allow Putin to cross. Back to Putin though, those forces in Belarus...they are awfully close to Warsaw in Poland. Just saying, if Poland wants to get froggy, Putin could remind them of that. I'll repeat it though for the lefties, 190,000 troops are enough to take territory like Kiev or Warsaw, but it is not enough to hold them.
My personal belief, Putin wants those Eastern areas to stabilize the Crimea and he wants the world to quake in fear. After China launches against Taiwan, which the US will have to respond to, the Russian can recalculate their goals.

In the United States, Biden has been busy purging the military of anyone who thinks and cares about the Constitution. Same with the police departments in this country. Using the pretext of Covid, they have been firing men and woman who might oppose unlawful orders. Going to war would tend to radicalize the military in the opposite direction. They would become patriots.

The democrats (media, celebrities, and activists) are having a weird time. They are being forced to support the idea of going to war when they have always been against war (except after 9/11 and 2003 in Iraq). Then again, the DNC is telling them that they need this war to bolster Biden's presidency. Americans always rally around a wartime president. They just don't want to go so far as having lots of funerals coming through Dover, DE like the criticized Trump for (63 during Trump's time in office). It is funny that the conservatives are questioning the need for war and have been promoting the ideas for economic sanctions long before Biden considered it.
You boys are utterly delusional.
You boys are utterly delusional. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

save the Ukraine jews! oh wait there aren't any. why are we doing this?

save the US border from 2 MILLION ILLEGALS that flooded in under Biden.

shoot to kill!!!!

bahahahahhaaaaaaa
This Lady explains the scenario. Take a minute to listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-yJD_fAtk
... Might actually try to postpone the mid-term elections
during the "crisis" with Russia...

Or the push for ALL mail-in ballots... you'll see. ... Originally Posted by Salty Again
Starting to look like a solid bet. Let's go Brandon
Looks like the cow gonna run dry. Joey Bribes and Hunter to need hunt up a new cash cow. Oh and they may well need to get a new puppy too, 'cause they screwed this pooch.

So much disconnection going on around here. First, Putin has painted himself into a corner. He has to come away with something. He's spent too much money and prestige thus far to go home empty handed. Will he attack? Probably but how far will he go? He has forces in Belarus that could take Kiev pretty quick, but they might play hell trying to hold it. That could be a distraction while Putin carves off what he wants in the East adding more territory and opening up the Crimean Peninsula for bigger things.

NATO does not want to go to war. They been there...twice. There still has to be a line that they cannot allow Putin to cross. Back to Putin though, those forces in Belarus...they are awfully close to Warsaw in Poland. Just saying, if Poland wants to get froggy, Putin could remind them of that. I'll repeat it though for the lefties, 190,000 troops are enough to take territory like Kiev or Warsaw, but it is not enough to hold them.
My personal belief, Putin wants those Eastern areas to stabilize the Crimea and he wants the world to quake in fear. After China launches against Taiwan, which the US will have to respond to, the Russian can recalculate their goals.

In the United States, Biden has been busy purging the military of anyone who thinks and cares about the Constitution. Same with the police departments in this country. Using the pretext of Covid, they have been firing men and woman who might oppose unlawful orders. Going to war would tend to radicalize the military in the opposite direction. They would become patriots.

The democrats (media, celebrities, and activists) are having a weird time. They are being forced to support the idea of going to war when they have always been against war (except after 9/11 and 2003 in Iraq). Then again, the DNC is telling them that they need this war to bolster Biden's presidency. Americans always rally around a wartime president. They just don't want to go so far as having lots of funerals coming through Dover, DE like the criticized Trump for (63 during Trump's time in office). It is funny that the conservatives are questioning the need for war and have been promoting the ideas for economic sanctions long before Biden considered it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I truly think you guys are retarded. First I thought y’all were just kinda dumb or stupid. But it’s clear it’s way past ignorant and full on retarded.