Self Defense or Murder

• R.M.
  • 12-08-2021, 06:41 AM
Reminds me of LD calling out Ole Ho back in the day! Originally Posted by WTF
Ole HO is another one that will never admit she's wrong.

She was even quoted to be a semi famous person in Houston. Heh...
Wink.
Some one PM me if you have a gun body armer and this guy's address I will go shot him if cops can't do there fucking job. Which never can
If you believe Rittenhouse was self defense in the first shooting, you have to also believe this was self defense. Factually, these are very similar shootings. What works to the favor of the shooter here is that he was on his own property or at least a property he seemed to reside at. And he told the other guy to leave. He also fired a warning shot.

If you somehow equate what happened here in any way to the Arberry shooting, you’re dumb as a brick.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2021, 07:56 AM
If you believe Rittenhouse was self defense in the first shooting, you have to also believe this was self defense. Factually, these are very similar shootings. What works to the favor of the shooter here is that he was on his own property or at least a property he seemed to reside at. And he told the other guy to leave. He also fired a warning shot.

If you somehow equate what happened here in any way to the Arberry shooting, you’re dumb as a brick. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Nobody said anything about Arberry.

That seemed like a case all agreed on. Did someone other than their paid lawyers try and justify their actions?
Dilly mentioned it.
... Me problem is that we're ALL doing guesswork about
the whole situation. ... We surely DONT KNOW if anyone
was in danger - or what threats were made. OR WHY he
returned with the weapon. ... We'll have to WAIT
for the trial.

Maybe Texas has "stand yer-own ground" laws, or
homestead laws... Lucas already mentioned that
Texas got property laws that may protect the
shooter bloke a bit.

I'd surely need to see and hear more of what
actually happened - not from the dead fellow's
family or barrister, but from the shooter and
the ex-wife there. Then I could give a better opinion.

But from what I seen on video - I reckon the
shooter got a fair arguement for self-defence.

just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
My first impression was the boyfriend went into the house to call the police, obviously not. This will be an interesting case.
no matter the legalities

it is highly disturbing

I tend to lean to the idea it is some sort of murder

to me, the entire set of facts in Rittenhouse seem quite a bit different than what i see here
This is about a guy that was trying to pickup his daughter and the mother shot him in cold blood while mother vido tape. This not self defense. The only part was the victim was trying disarm the man which is dangerous he shot him afterwards. Texas has death peantly and cases like this it ment for. Like said I hope he don't live If knew his address and had a gun I will take care him. Some has to do right thing in society. And kelling these two fuckers will be just that.
The video in the original post is 9 days old does any one what happen to these Ass holes.
to me, the entire set of facts in Rittenhouse seem quite a bit different than what i see here Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
For the first shooting? How so? Aside from what I stated earlier that the shooter in this matter was on his own property.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2021, 01:22 PM
Dilly mentioned it. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Nuff said
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2021, 01:24 PM
no matter the legalities

it is highly disturbing

I tend to lean to the idea it is some sort of murder

to me, the entire set of facts in Rittenhouse seem quite a bit different than what i see here Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
For the first shooting? How so? Aside from what I stated earlier that the shooter in this matter was on his own property. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Norman seems to have a good point
Originally Posted by WTF
actually, I did.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2021, 02:33 PM

? Originally Posted by WTF
Dilly mentioned it. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Nuff said Originally Posted by WTF
Some one PM me if you have a gun body armer and this guy's address I will go shot him if cops can't do there fucking job. Which never can Originally Posted by Ripmany
you want the next wave of cop killed... riots to be about you ????

mmmmmmm but I'll miss ya Sir