Is there really a market for cuckold sessions?

I do mfm..mmf..hot wife wherever I visit...houston/san antonio/dallas,ect

No upselling

I just wanna have fun!!!
And West baby...we are gonna have a yummy good time..mmmmmm
I want a really BIG cream pie to go with those Dallas lips, Everything is supposed to be bigger in Texas, The cream pie should be too
There'should a market for it in SA and Austin. Now finding a provider who has a SO and willing to provide a creampie is a different story. But I've chatted with several guys looking for this type of play.
I want a really BIG cream pie to go with those Dallas lips, Everything is supposed to be bigger in Texas, The cream pie should be too Originally Posted by danwashere

While not really a cuck session, there is a huge market for guys just wanting to watch me or any provider get fucked hard and fully creamed and eat all that cream out of my pussy)) some guys tell me they have a fetish for eating cream out of an Ebony pussy)))) I am always looking for very virile well hung bulls who can fuck me MSOG and put out large cum loads to cream me to satisfy both my sexual desires and the desires of all guys wanting to eat cum out of my pussy)) most guys have never watched a slut get power fucked)))
Is there anybody else besides DALLASRAIN that has a s/o that can provide the creampie for us cuckolds to clean up?

Any in Texas?

I need my fix before DALLASRAIN comes to TX in February (fingers crossed)! Originally Posted by westtexas10

Me!!!!
While not really a cuck session, there is a huge market for guys just wanting to watch me or any provider get fucked hard and fully creamed and eat all that cream out of my pussy)) some guys tell me they have a fetish for eating cream out of an Ebony pussy)))) I am always looking for very virile well hung bulls who can fuck me MSOG and put out large cum loads to cream me to satisfy both my sexual desires and the desires of all guys wanting to eat cum out of my pussy)) most guys have never watched a slut get power fucked))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
Atta Girl ! Love your mindset ! You think like most men, who are basically sluts... !
I've tried the cuckold session once. It didn't work. The "Bull" was more submissive than I was. Wasn't even close to roleplaying a Bull or Stud. It just didn't do it for me. Was actually very amusing, but not sexual at all. I think it's very difficult to do in this arena. Doesn't mean I'm not going to try again.

The girl was great though.
Feminine do you ever visit SS or Austin?
I have had a number of cuckold sessions. A few were with my late husband several years ago. I do not allow creampie but I will allow you to finish russian or on me in other areas. If that is agreeable with my cuck client I would be happy to move forward. I've done several this way and it's still a really good time. I'd love to find a Nashville Cuckold appointment while I'm in the city. I'm on tour so you never know where I may end up for a good cuck session or two.
Unless the man is in a relationship with the female he isn't a cuck.
Atta Girl ! Love your mindset ! You think like most men, who are basically sluts... ! Originally Posted by crashkopf
Professionals love paying basically slut$ in business.Market for everything
Unless the man is in a relationship with the female he isn't a cuck. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
You aren't really a schoolgirl when you put on the outfit either,so what's the point? Invariably, I see this pointed out whenever someone is discussing this in the hobby and I don't understand it. Every other role-playing scenario imaginable is discussed here without anyone feeling compelled to point out that it isn't real. Why is this one different?

Not trying to be argumentative, just don't get it