This is the "gate" of all "gates"...

Your "opinion" that facts are not facts doesn't refute the fact that Odumbo lied his ass off. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Give it up. You have no "facts". Just opinion.
Jesus more closely followed Democratic values. His ministry was about feeding the poor, helping the sick and equality for all, especially the common man. The Republicans are like the Pharisees. Originally Posted by themystic

which Jesus? of Nazareth? of Tahiti? of east brooklyn? oh sorry that would Jesus of the hasidics .. yeah?

i like the hats. can you get me one signed by Trump for me?

asking for a friend.

those homburg types of hats are fairly recent.

these are what they wear before the hats.

Give it up. You have no "facts". Just opinion. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Everyone knows Odumbo lied his ass off. And it's a lie to say he didn't.
which Jesus? of Nazareth? of Tahiti? of east brooklyn? oh sorry that would Jesus of the hasidics .. yeah?

i like the hats. can you get me one signed by Trump for me?

asking for a friend.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
From what I hear, trying to get a hat off a Jew is much tougher than taking a MAGA hat from a Trump scardy cat. The Jews will fight you, the Trump scardy cats just run and cower then send you tube videos about how they are "victimized". Next time Im in Florida Ill see if I can get you one WK. ( for your friend)
Piss the liberals in NY going after them too ,vax stuff , maybeeee its the hatsssss
Everyone knows Odumbo lied his ass off. And it's a lie to say he didn't. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only about 1,342 times!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...2&postcount=26
From what I hear, trying to get a hat off a Jew is much tougher than taking a MAGA hat from a Trump scardy cat. The Jews will fight you, the Trump scardy cats just run and cower then send you tube videos about how they are "victimized". Next time Im in Florida Ill see if I can get you one WK. ( for your friend) Originally Posted by themystic
Assaulting someone is "OK"...only in your world...the world of thugs!!
  • oeb11
  • 04-19-2019, 03:58 PM
SomeOne is a self-professed Anti-Semite and racist who is a coward about confronting anyone able to protect themselves.

That includes the State of Israel- who- unlike Rep.Swalwell - do have nukes - and prefer Not to use them.

Selective DPST law enforcement - assault is only a crime when committted on SomeOne of a different political Idiot-Ideology. See Maxine Waters and other DPST heroic advocates of violence in pursuit of Idiot-ideology.