Putting folks on ignore

Well to answer the OP, I have 3-4 on ignore.... why get into a flame war when you can click the ignore button?

Like someone who becomes an ass to me on instant messenger, I click BLOCK and problem solved
Lmoa, I like that one Naomi. President of the "post whore" association.
Ah yes! But being a SHMB STILL has it uses and weaths of information..... for the simple matter that we are almost all of us still participating in the hobby game of ours..... there is that information all around us.....

Please take the following comments and take them as genuine questions and discussions and NOT any type of attack in any form......

While you are more than free to ignore who you please, and please do not think that I am pressing my views on you..... but having seen many of the "Poof!! Gone!! " come to those who have not actively "Stalked" you.... but who just sternly disagreed with you...... I actually thought for a while there I was one of the ones who was on that list because I disagreed with you in the past..... I can understand the wishes to simply not hear/read from them to some extent.... but I go back to my statement of instead of ignoring them, simply know who it is and either skim or outright dismiss what they have to say.... by putting them on ignore and consistantly aknowlegding their place on the ignore list either here or elsewhere, isn't that in fact a perpetuation of Drama? Albeit in a different form? and does this not contridict the first line of your signature about censorship?

Just an inquiring mind that would like to know.....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Everyone on my ignore list has blatantly insulted me on numerous occasion, (and most don't even hobby, so therefore I would never look to them for knowledge on the subject anyways), putting them on ignore is not censoring them, they are still free to say what they want, no one is stopping them from posting, I'm simply choosing not to read what they have to say....I say whatever I want on my blog, because it's MY blog, and alas, I'm not forcing anyone to read it...I don't say everything I want on ECCIE for the mere fact that this is a forum that I do not own, has rules, and I choose to respect those rules, and don't want to get banned....

Everyone is entitled to write what they want on their blogs/websites etc... If someone I had on ignore had a blog, I wouldn't read it, I would ignore it just as I do their comments on here, so there would be no drama on my end...Once again, I don't force anyone to read my blog, so if it upsets a person, or they think it may be offensive, then don't read it, it's as simple as that....My blog is my thoughts, some good , some bad, some really fucked up....And if you really think about my sig line, I am actually not contradicting myself...I say censorship is a cancer...thank goodness for blogs...which basically means- I can't say everything I wan't on this forum because it does have censorship rules, which I will respect, but thank goodness for blogs because I can go on there and say whatever I want...which is what I do...I do speak my mind, which in moderated forums can get you banned, so I think it makes a lot more sense to say what I feel on my personal site, rather than someone else's.....

It boils down to the fact that I genuinely don't care what they have to say...I've heard enough in the past couple weeks, it's just the same pointless shit, different day...I just don't care...I say what I have to say and move on, I don't blog because I want to argue with these people about it over an over, I blog because it's a way to get things off my chest, rather than harbor them.....simple as that.
Lmao .... Ed, I thought you were my baby. You want London now? Fine! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I said I wanted a divorce from London....that's all!! You know you own me!! I'm your stalker, you can't get rid of me!! Not that easy.....
Well to answer the OP, I have 3-4 on ignore.... why get into a flame war when you can click the ignore button?

Like someone who becomes an ass to me on instant messenger, I click BLOCK and problem solved Originally Posted by Spirit13
Exactly...It doesn't mean you're weak...it pretty much means you don't feel like reading stupid posts and putting up with unnecessary bullshit....Some people are just mad that they are on ignore because they can't get to me like they so badly wish they could...
I said I wanted a divorce....that's all!! You know you own me!! I'm you stalker, you can't get rid of me!! Not that easy..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Whatever, you're my stalker too! And I'm going to be close to your town in a couple weeks!
Dunno but I'm sick of all the fights .. All I know is...

I love me some Valerie.
I don't blog because I want to argue with these people about it over an over, I blog because it's a way to get things off my chest, rather than harbor them.....simple as that. Originally Posted by Valerie
Please don't get everything of your chest....that would be a shame!!
Ed,

Val is putting the ball in your court. I say go for it.
Lmao, I like that one Naomi. President of the "post whore" association. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Yup. I'm owning it. Lmbo.
Whatever, you're my stalker too! And I'm going to be close to your town in a couple weeks! Originally Posted by Valerie
Location, location, location...I got the Manhattan days circle ...Could be nice day to take the train to the big city...might be worth a phone call...and if you agree with Naomi, I'm in!!
Lmoa, I like that one Naomi. President of the "post whore" association. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Pffft whatever! I am the President....and I am also a client.
Location, location, location...I got the Manhattan days circle ...Could be nice day to take the train to the big city...might be worth a phone call...and if you agree with Naomi, I'm in!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ed, I don't mind sharing you with Val. You can see her. Just don't have too much fun and be nice to her.

... and.. umm.. tell me all about it
Ed,

Val is putting the ball in your court. I say go for it. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
My balls, her court - match made in heaven!!
Naomi you made it down to Tampa yet?