Another case of FAKE NEW??Hummmm

Oh so now the guy spoke up. But - he didn't want to talk about the actual incident because????
I think his lawyer may have told him to shut the fuck up about it.
I can't wait to see the police report.
Stay on topic - this thread is all about you. Don't worry sweet pea - it'll be a short thread. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
stay on topic if you can figure out what it is
Oppsie, I admit it - I posted on the wrong thread. I'm just dealing with too many dicks today....literally.

stay on topic if you can figure out what it is Originally Posted by themystic
- speaking of....
- speaking of.... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a Crime Stoppers Reward?

I think thats Melania Cunt Face
No it didn't go well . He ran into some Ignorant fuck Racist Nazi Trump loving cocksucker. They lurk in the shadows because they are scared little snowflake bitches Originally Posted by themystic
And your proof is...just like all your post...NADA!!
Keep trying...you'll never succeed!!
And your proof is...just like all your post...NADA!!
Keep trying...you'll never succeed!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Is der Fuhrer Trump spreading fake news Again!

http://www.ontopmag.com/article/4666...ttack_Horrible
Is der Fuhrer Trump spreading fake news Again!

http://www.ontopmag.com/article/4666...ttack_Horrible Originally Posted by themystic
Your comprehension is pathetic...what the fuck does that have to do with the FACTS...THERE ARE NONE!!
The facts are he made up a story and now he running from it and your carrying his water for him...simple!!
Not bad considering there are 350 million people in American. You list approximately 60 cases. Thats 0.0000001714285714 odds of that happening.

Advice to Snowflakes on the Right. Conclusion: Get over it. Find something else to bitch about.

Heres a fun stat der Fuhrer Trump has lied approximately 8,000 times in his 2 years in office. Thats about 11 per day: Conclusion: Hes a lying fuck Originally Posted by themystic
I’ll cut you a little slack, some one that shows a tad more on the ball I might not be so easy

The logical comparison would not be fake hate crimes to the entire population, but the percent of fake hate crimes to proved hate crimes plus the fake reports
I’ll cut you a little slack, some one that shows a tad more on the ball I might not be so easy

The logical comparison would not be fake hate crimes to the entire population, but the percent of fake hate crimes to proved hate crimes plus the fake reports Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Uncommon sense neverg. you should try it sometime. it will get you out of that box you live in
Back on topic , the guy didn't act like a victim so ?
Shhhhhh I see Nazis ( because That's not racist in any way ) getting old guy just saying
Back on topic , the guy didn't act like a victim so ?
Shhhhhh I see Nazis ( because That's not racist in any way ) getting old guy just saying Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Im glad your getting out rex. visiting Nazis is ok in the us. im glad you have friends
TM was spotted protesting,
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2019, 09:53 AM
Thank You - AE
All this debate and fixed opinions

Let the PD investigate and do its job

I refuse to do a Senate Minority Judicial Committee Kavanaugh prosecution
Let the process proceed - see what plays out!
TM was spotted protesting, Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
awww. the Queen of the Snowflakes is having a breakdown. its going to be ok sweetie pie. your white knights will come to your rescue