For people who still believe the 2020 election was legit.

Trump lost, Qpadre. It's over and it's ok to admit he lost a fair election.

We're in 2023 and it's time to focus on 2024. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Not only did Trump lose. He lost by almost 10 million votes. The people spoke.
cody, Im curious.... you stated you are a democrat but always vote for the best man for president regardless what party he is, correct?

who was the last republican you voted for?

if you dont want to answer, i understand
There are people who still believe the earth is flat and that the Bible describes actual events. Elections deniers are the new flat earthers.

Not everyone is working with a full set of tools. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Yep. Sad, but true.
cody, Im curious.... you stated you are a democrat but always vote for the best man for president regardless what party he is, correct?

who was the last republican you voted for?

if you dont want to answer, i understand Originally Posted by chizzy
I would have gladly voted for John Kasich over Hillary in 2016. In fact, the only reason I voted that year at all was to prevent what happened in this country 2017-2020
Really? What happened?
Long story short, we became an international laughing stock and Civil War II was set in motion.
One, I can name fifty.

1 Not accepting he lost the election.

2 Not calling the National Guard when the Capital was being taken over.

3 Wanting his Vice President to lie for him and give all of Biden's votes to him.

4 Inciting a riot.

That is just one day on the top of my head. All unconstitutional acts.

5 Said COVID was a fake disease and delaying treatment for other that he should have made it a National Emergency. It wasn't till weeks later and his poll ratings went down more than already being the lowest of all presidents he did anything. His job is to protect the people of the USA. Another denying the Constitution by not protecting the people.

He should have been hung not impeached. Originally Posted by Cody69
That’s some funny shit right there. Not that any of it actually happened, but a window into the mind of automatons is entertaining and enlightening.
Literally everything he mentioned happened. Are you trying to say trump admitted he lost? When did that happen? When did he concede? JFC, you're in advanced denial, man.
https://t.me/phil_godlewskii/11298 Originally Posted by bambino
Clearly that tweet or whatever is true, but disregarding the mail in fiasco is a fool’s errand. Even if there were the faintest glimmer of actual news reporting, it wouldn’t matter when the guy with the most stormtroopers going door to door “helping” people vote wins.
Just waiting for a link or video clip or tweet where trump concedes he lost the election. Sorry, I must have missed that. Ball's in your court.
When he loses one I’m sure that’ll happen. I’d probably avoid a hunger strike waiting tho.
There are people who still believe the earth is flat and that the Bible describes actual events. Elections deniers are the new flat earthers.

Not everyone is working with a full set of tools. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Who denied there was an election?
When he loses one I’m sure that’ll happen. I’d probably avoid a hunger strike waiting tho. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
LMFAO. You are truly living in a fantasy world.
Who denied there was an election? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I see your attempt at humor here but it doesn’t really land on target.

You are all saying that ALL elections are corrupt. Therefore, you are election deniers.

Suddenly semantics are important?

Good to know