FTFY, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
3faf650ede744d267216404f34171332.jpeg
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
FTFY, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Passed them out yet pussy boy? Or do you need them all?
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you'd best stop panhandling for tampons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No sense you advertising that you're queer, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Only a couple of more hours for Eva to make everyone's fourth happier by putting some m80s up his ass. This may not even rank among his top ten explosions there.

Passed them out yet pussy boy? Or do you need them all? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
HAPPY NEW YEAR
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you'd best stop panhandling for tampons, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No sense you advertising that you're queer, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We all?I didn't realize this was your week to be official spokes-douche for the DB Brigade.
Please post a schedule.

You guys are so in tune with each other I bet you all have your periods at the same time. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
That would be symptomatic of your condition alone, masterdickmuncher: quit projecting. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When you responded to that pussy boy, you gave your gayness away. Passed out the tampons yet? You have two here needing some.
Only a couple of more hours for Eva to make everyone's fourth happier by putting some m80s up his ass. This may not even rank among his top ten explosions there. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Here chimp chump tutdfly is needing her tampon.
HAPPY NEW YEAR Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
No stones is asking for hers also chimp chump.

No stones is asking for hers also chimp chump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Year of the Monkey
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Speechless again chimp chump?
Year of the Monkey Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You made a monkey of yourself when you bought into whaccko and chimp chump's bullshit. What can you expect from a hillbilly who misspells Texas?