what is the difference?

Meiji, "I'd like to know where you get your numbers from, since the numbers I see on Wikipedia are under that for total human trafficking (not just sex trafficking) in the US per year."

I did a google search and read maybe 8-10 different links and posted an average. Can't vouch for their accuracy. And again... we have to remember that these are just estimates anyway, because it is impossible to get the real number... it being illegal and all.

Meiji, "Just because they are charged with human trafficking doesn't mean they are actually guilty of it. It's certainly possible that they are, but women smuggled into the country often are going to keep quiet or be given immunity/a temporary visa to stay here in exchange for their testimony."

Well... this is not the first time the Buffalo AMPs have been charged with this. It seems to happen every couple years. As I said, Buffalo might not be the best example or a typical example.

Meiji, "Many of the girls I've met through the hobby started out in AMPs or AAMPs and were recruited by friends, changed groups they worked with because they didn't like management, went fully independent, started their own management group and recruited girls, or quit the business to go do something unrelated to the hobby. Doesn't exactly sound like they are the victims many portray them as to me."

Not saying all are victims, but I can't in good conscience support any agency or business that I think might be making victims of people, especially when there is a safe and reliable alternative... well-reviewed, independent providers.

Meiji, "The argument that these women (the ones who know what they are getting into) are having to do horrible things for money is ridiculous on its face."

But nobody made THAT argument. My point of contention was that it should be a matter of freewill.

Meiji, "You should stop hobbying entirely if you have the moral conviction that "people shouldn't have to do degrading, menial service for a paycheck".

But isn't is something of a false equivalency? First off, I never said working in an AMP is degrading, nor do I view it as such, provided you are working there by choice. Secondly, if someone crosses the border to pick fruit, that is a free choice they've made. What I was specifically referring to was women who are being brought here under false pretenses and then forced to work in the sex industries.

I've read reviews of AMPs in Buffalo that would mention how the Asian woman couldn't speak much English and didn't seem all that into it and when you couple that with the numerous raids and arrests, what other conclusion is there to draw?

Meiji, "The reason, by the way, that they bring girls halfway around the world is supply and demand. You don't have enough asian girls in Buffalo willing to work in an AMP there, and asian girls elsewhere in the US aren't willing to go to Buffalo."

Do you really think that is the issue? Do you think it really matters to a guy who pays for HJs if the women is Asian or not?

Meiji, "Never been there myself...I hear it's a lovely city."

Who told you that? LOL

Meiji, "As I said before, I'm certainly not in denial that sex slavery happens. There's obviously an amount of sex slavery run through organized crime groups, and it's sick and wrong."

Absolutely, so why even risk supporting it... especially when there are better alternatives?

Meiji, "To be perfectly frank, I avoid most AMP and lower priced establishments both because I'm not sure if the org is on the up and up, and also because generally the service is much better at well-reviewed organizations with well-reviewed girls. Usually I know what level of appearance and what services I'm going to get at a particular price, even if it's higher. I don't want to have to haggle, etc."

Exactly! Independents are just a much safer way to hobby. You can see photos, read reviews, find out what it and what isn't on the menu and get rates ahead of time, which means your odds of having a good time are significantly increased and you are FAR less likely to encounter LE.

I don't want to haggle either, nor do I particularly want my money going to pimps, thugs, possible human traffickers and organized crime members. The provider is doing all the work, she should keep all the money.
Yes, Oh Red Faced Tiger!

Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Filipinos, Thai, Vietnamese, Cantonese….

1. Koreans
Most Koreans are descendants of Northern Asians.
Koreans generally have smaller eyes without double eyelid with higher cheekbones and noses.
Koreans are generally taller than Southern Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese. (Actually, South Koreans are the tallest in Asia!)

2. Japanese
Japanese generally have larger eyes and many of them have snaggle-teeth. Japanese women tend to put on thick makeup so that they look palely white.
Their behavior is different as well. They are more reserved and avoid physical contacts.

3. Chinese
China is a huge country and it is not a single-ethnic (ethnically homogenous) country as they are in Korea and Japan. Northern Chinese and Southern Chinese look quite different and they speak different languages which are not mutually intelligible.
Southern Chinese are definitely shorter than Northern Chinese and they have larger eyes and darker skin colors. Southern Chinese look more like Southeast Asians.
Mainland Chinese people don't dress well and less fashionable than Taiwanese, Koreans or Japanese.

4. Vietnamese
Vietnamese people are noticeably different from Koreans, Japanese and Northern Chinese because they are Southeast Asians. They are generally shorter and darker. They've got larger eyes too.

I use to date an asian gal (Japanese) but it didn't work out! We would have sex, an an hour later I wanted to have sex again!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well very good. Theres one thing I'll commend you for is that you know how to Copy and paste. How long did you scan the internet for that info, cause you certainly didn't know it prior.