Islam - The Religion of Peace

I would say to get rid of the false religions, personally. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
For me that would be all of them.
WTF? You believe JL and I are the same person? Are you shitting me? Damn you really are a stupid LIBTARD!!!! Good now you can do double the work to reading both the posts and responding accordingly. Its probably the only job you can do!

Of course you agree. You're all one person! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you one person or aren't you, doofus?
Americans and Briton 'among mall attackers', says Kenyan foreign minister

A British woman who has allegedly taken part in terrorist activity "many times before" was among the attackers who laid siege to a Kenyan shopping mall, the country's foreign minister has said.

Amina Mohamed said the militant acted alongside "two or three" Americans during the atrocity in Nairobi which has killed at least 62 people, including six Britons.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...woman-attacker
Hey JL! You're tight with the one true G-d. Have Him rain down curses and calamity on Him. You know your G-d loves killing people, roughing up Assup should be no problem for Him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What makes you think God does what people tell him to do? I know you are smart, use that old thinker.
Are you one person or aren't you, doofus? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are showing yourself to be an idiot. You have locked yourself in a corner. You are a pathetic, old blathering idiot.
Americans and Briton 'among mall attackers', says Kenyan foreign minister

A British woman who has allegedly taken part in terrorist activity "many times before" was among the attackers who laid siege to a Kenyan shopping mall, the country's foreign minister has said.

Amina Mohamed said the militant acted alongside "two or three" Americans during the atrocity in Nairobi which has killed at least 62 people, including six Britons.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...woman-attacker Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Americans among the victims
Americans among the victims Originally Posted by i'va biggen
. . . and the attackers -- Midwesterners just like you.
You are showing yourself to be an idiot. You have locked yourself in a corner. You are a pathetic, old blathering idiot. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Do you have a copy of my birth certificate? How do you know I'm old? How do you know for pathetic? Are you trying to out another member of ECCIE? Go out with a bang?

Or are you just looking for a fight at the Dallas airport?

BTW -- you tend to want to do your fighting, betting, money-laundering at Love Field. Are you the asshole who mishandled my luggage the last time I changed planes there?

I remember you now! JL really stands for "JACKED LUGGAGE!"

LMAO @ Meltdown Dipshit
Delusional and dangerous.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are entitled to your opinion, which is usually interesting and something I agree with, but not always.
However, I regret insulting you because you are certainly smart enough to see Assup for the loser he is, as well as I agree with your basic libertarianism.
Please accept my apologies for calling you names. Even when I did, I recognized your essential intelligence and hate that you are my enemy. I still don't agree with everything you say by any means but respect your opinion. In person we would probably get along, or at least peaceably leave each other alone.
Do you have a copy of my birth certificate? How do you know I'm old? How do you know for pathetic? Are you trying to out another member of ECCIE? Go out with a bang?

Or are you just looking for a fight at the Dallas airport?

BTW -- you tend to want to do your fighting, betting, money-laundering at Love Field. Are you the asshole who mishandled my luggage the last time I changed planes there?

I remember you now! JL really stands for "JACKED LUGGAGE!"

LMAO @ Meltdown Dipshit Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have no credibility. Wanker!!!
With whom, Fight Club?
You are entitled to your opinion, which is usually interesting and something I agree with, but not always.
However, I regret insulting you because you are certainly smart enough to see Assup for the loser he is, as well as I agree with your basic libertarianism.
Please accept my apologies for calling you names. Even when I did, I recognized your essential intelligence and hate that you are my enemy. I still don't agree with everything you say by any means but respect your opinion. In person we would probably get along, or at least peaceably leave each other alone. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
In person, you'd probably want to throw down with him, psycho!

Whiny is a notorious fence-sitter and shit-stirrer. Apparently, he's touched a heartstring of yours. But you won't escape scrutiny for the abhorrent behavior you've displayed in recent weeks, fraud.

I'm sure he (along with a "few" others) are watching with glee as you soil yourself with every confrontational post.
. . . and the attackers -- Midwesterners just like you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Thanks once again showing your stupidity. If you reply to this post it will verify it.
Thanks once again showing your stupidity. If you reply to this post it will verify it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're stupidity is laughably obvious, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, unless you're now revealing you're not from Kansas anymore. But you better STFU, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, if you're arguing that Minnesota isn't considered a "Midwestern" state. It'd be "déjà vu all over again", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, like when you stupidly argued that Native Americans weren't from the Americas.

Amina Mohamed, Kenya’s foreign minister, told PBS Newshour late Monday that American and British citizens of Somali or Arab origin were believed to be among the perpetrators “from the information that we have.”

She said the Americans were "young men, about between maybe 18 and 19" years old and lived in "in Minnesota and one other place."

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...all-siege?lite