Gosh damn, this place really has gone to SHIT, the CowGirls start out 1-1 (could have easily been 2-0), played 2 very good games and there are no Blue Kool-Aid or Haters posting?!!

We're living Idiocy the movie I'm done
The Boys are struggling on offense, 2 for 13 3rd down efficiency will never get it done, but NawLeans has a good defense...Zeke is hurting, he’s tough, but they should have been holding him out the last 3 games letting him heal.

Our defense dominated. It’s difficult for any defense to contain a super athletic running quarterback like Taysom Hill. Not surprised he had 101 yds rushing on us, but that’s what I call ‘junk’ desperate yards, it’s why Lamar Jackson will always a good but not great quarterback.

The refs called it an incomplete pass by Hill when the Cowboy hit his arm, but it was a fumble. Yes his arm was going forward and it was a pass, but the ball went backwards. Any incomplete pass where the ball goes backwards is a fumble.

Dak, played a good game, just not on 3rd down. His interception was flukey, some of his throws were spectacular. NawLeans had a good plan on defense, but they couldn’t hang. When the Boys defense kept Taysom in the pocket and forced him to throw, he showed he makes stupid throws just like Jameis Winston, but how Taysom made some of his good passes with a fucking splint on his middle throwing hand finger was remarkable.

It was a good win for the Boys in a game they desperately needed on the road, but they need to play better, especially on offense.

On to Washington.
i watch the games and daydream of a time when Dak actually learns how to correctly throw a slant pattern ..... you know throw the ball out IN FRONT of the open receiver instead of three yards behind him ..... or until he learns how to hit a wide open receiver streaking down the middle of the field all alone, and make him NOT have to stop and turn around to catch the ball, often times giving a defender a shot at making a tackle .....until he can do that, he'll just be an average QB, and like Tony Romo will have some really good moments, but will never show enough consistency to lead the Cowboys to a super bowl .....
He was making those kind of throws early on in the season. Ever since he got back from that injury before the bye, he hasnt been the same. Not sure what is going on with him. The defense has been the spotlight all year. They have kept us in most games and given us a chance. The offense needs to do their part.

We have a back heavy division schedule to end the season.. and even though the East has been the least, division games care not for records. They will not be easy games.
The bovine bois will not go far with the offense that cannot block, run, or catch.
So Cowboys pull out 2 wins against divisional rivals.. and have another match up with the Redskins (WFT) Sunday night. If dumbass Harbaugh didnt get fucking cute (again) and tried to go for the win instead of the tie to force OT and maybe win, Cowboys could be tied for first in the NFC. But i digress. 2nd place (after tie breakers according to nfl.com) for now.. but because Brady cant beat the Saints to save his life, we are not guaranteed a playoff spot yet.

Dak looked off again to start but did start to play better. He didnt looked as scared as the past few games the later the game got. Hopefully that continues and he can start clicking again. Run game looked good again.. we missed Pollard last week. Thats what a struggling Dak needs, a run game.

The defense.. thats the superstar of the season. Another 3 picks, Diggs getting his 10th. The turn around from last to this year has been damn impressive. Hope they keep playing like this.. since they say defenses wins championships.
So Cowboys pull out 2 wins against divisional rivals.. and have another match up with the Redskins (WFT) Sunday night. If dumbass Harbaugh didnt get fucking cute (again) and tried to go for the win instead of the tie to force OT and maybe win, Cowboys could be tied for first in the NFC. But i digress. 2nd place (after tie breakers according to nfl.com) for now.. but because Brady cant beat the Saints to save his life, we are not guaranteed a playoff spot yet.

Dak looked off again to start but did start to play better. He didnt looked as scared as the past few games the later the game got. Hopefully that continues and he can start clicking again. Run game looked good again.. we missed Pollard last week. Thats what a struggling Dak needs, a run game.

The defense.. thats the superstar of the season. Another 3 picks, Diggs getting his 10th. The turn around from last to this year has been damn impressive. Hope they keep playing like this.. since they say defenses wins championships. Originally Posted by Drkviper85
Dak needs more than a running game, he needs playmakers in the receivers and a O-line that is top tier in blocking. ONLY then will Dak win consistently. If anything is lacking, the cowboys will lose and depending on the Dallas defense, lose big as they did with Denver. He is NOT worth $40M a year or even half that!
Where was all this QB bashing and salary questioning when Romo was around stinking it up for 10 years? If there was anybody not worth the salary that they were paid it's definitely Romo. Dak has already accomplished more than he did his entire career.
^^^Lemme guess, you’re a black man?
Where was all this QB bashing and salary questioning when Romo was around stinking it up for 10 years? If there was anybody not worth the salary that they were paid it's definitely Romo. Dak has already accomplished more than he did his entire career. Originally Posted by MrMarriott
Nobody is bashing Dak. I think everyone agrees he still a good quarterback. He just doesn’t look the same as he did earlier before all the injuries. And as far as his salary goes no he’s not worth that but neither are the other ones. At the time he signed a deal you could easily say there for five other quarterbacks in the league that are better than he is. That’s not to say he is bad.
Dak needs more than a running game, he needs playmakers in the receivers and a O-line that is top tier in blocking. ONLY then will Dak win consistently. If anything is lacking, the cowboys will lose and depending on the Dallas defense, lose big as they did with Denver. He is NOT worth $40M a year or even half that! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I would not trade the cowboys receivers for any receivers in the league. You can’t tell me that another team has a better overall group of receivers than the Cowboys do. As far as the offense of line goes they are pretty good as well. It would just help if everybody could stay healthy and play as a unit for once
I would not trade the cowboys receivers for any receivers in the league. You can’t tell me that another team has a better overall group of receivers than the Cowboys do. As far as the offense of line goes they are pretty good as well. It would just help if everybody could stay healthy and play as a unit for once Originally Posted by txexetoo
I did not say to get rid of the receivers, I said he needs all the players around him to be pro bowl caliper to be able to win. He is not Tom Brady who does not have half the tools Dak has, yet has won 6 super bowls, while Dak has won a couple of playoff games, and has never reached the NFC championship with the weapons he has, yet Dak gets paid $40M a year.
Will the Cowboys get some Offensive production tonight? It has been a weak stretch for the Cowboys, lately.

I'm going to say yes..

Cowboys 34

Deadskins 13
^^^Lemme guess, you’re a black man? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Let me guess...you think the Cowboys should still be playing the "Redskins" tonight?
Will the Cowboys get some Offensive production tonight? It has been a weak stretch for the Cowboys, lately.

I'm going to say yes..

Cowboys 34

Deadskins 13 Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I got the ''Deadskins'' part right!

42-7 at Halftime. God Damn..