Sleepy Donald Trump fires State Department Inspector General Steve Linick

Nobody ever said that draining the swamp was going to be pretty.... Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Nobody ever said draining the swamp of only Demonicrats.
I bet you can if you say so Originally Posted by R.M.

He's fat...

like really fat
  • oeb11
  • 05-19-2020, 01:39 PM
this is fat, really fat - just the perfect type for DPST's .
She's chubby as hell....just like Trump. Unfit
He's fat...

like really fat Originally Posted by matchingmole

you know he's 6'5". he's not that fat. just big.
  • oeb11
  • 05-20-2020, 09:08 AM
She's chubby as hell....just like Trump. Unfit Originally Posted by matchingmole

Unfit - u refer to Biden and his Stacy Abrams VP nominee!!!
Who will become POTUS when biden drops - unless H... gets her DNC machine running again and takes the nomination - Again!

I would love to see a tape of H.... if Stacy Abrams inherits the POTUS - how many wine bottles will she throw????
Her Secret Service had best run for the Hills
You’d have to be suicidal to pick Hilda for your VP. Biden knows her way to well, and that he’d end up shooting himself in the head twice if she were waiting in the wings.
  • oeb11
  • 05-20-2020, 04:04 PM
Well said - J - IMHO - Biden would wind up shooting himself in the head 4-5 times - or emptying a revolver - to be sure the job was completed if H.... was VP.
And - she would also make sure a certain "Bill" lost his manhood to a K-Bar.
you know he's 6'5". he's not that fat. just big. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

lol not Trump. he was never that tall. in his prime he might have been 6'2" now maybe still 6'1". he wants his height listed at 6'3" because at about 240 it keeps him from being listed as "morbidly obese" on most BMI charts.

Trump by the way was always trim in his prime. the dude is 73 now ..