Rates

Looks like you're a pro with your 4 whole reviews, 2 by the same trick lol get back in the buffet line and learn some respect big girl, I'll clown to the streets where you'll get what you deserve with your looks. Originally Posted by BLM69
OOOO let me learn some respect from this cheapo who post fake reviews, and obviously doesn't have a real job because he post all fuckin day.
GET OVER YOURSELF.
I'm done with this thread though. Your cheap ass can have a great night.
  • L.A.
  • 09-15-2017, 05:06 AM
Ok well to make everyone happy. My rates are posted with my showcase. WITHOUT specials. So what's listed is what you will pay. No questions about what you saw on a review. Those are specials I'm no longer running. If I have specials I will state in my ad exact rate, and start-end date. So hopefully now there will be no confusion. Originally Posted by Ruann soka
Well it doesn't make me happy.
Well it doesn't make me happy. Originally Posted by L.A.
Well my $40/$80 off specials didnt make y'all happy either so take it or leave it. I simply do not care
This is comical. Ruann, thanks for posting rates in your showcase. Now there's no excuse for hagglers. We all know exactly what your donations are.

If some here don't like to donation rate, then they should look elsewhere...sheesh!
  • BLM69
  • 09-15-2017, 08:29 AM
OOOO let me learn some respect from this cheapo who post fake reviews, and obviously doesn't have a real job because he post all fuckin day.
GET OVER YOURSELF.
I'm done with this thread though. Your cheap ass can have a great night. Originally Posted by tiatate
Good morning big girl, how many of your big 3 reviews are real? Call me cheap because I'm not down to support your buffet line addiction? $350hr sounds to me like a pimp if trying to get paid very good,

time will tell if I'm correct, never seen a whore hit the biz with a completed showcase without management. Keep the dream alive and get that hair done, it's looking a bit crazy from over here
  • L.A.
  • 09-15-2017, 08:51 AM
Well my $40/$80 off specials didnt make y'all happy either so take it or leave it. I simply do not care Originally Posted by Ruann soka
LMAO...I didn't even know you existed until a day ago. Have a good weekend.
if you are doing very well, I guess you will be retiring soon.
if you are doing very well, why do you need to offer review 2nd session specials (from your showcase)?
Let's see at $$/hr, if you are doing really well, you should be making more than 200k a year assuming you are doing very well at 3 session per day (not counting multi hrs or O.N.). heck, you don't need my money since you are making more than i do. Enjoy your Benz, BMW or whatever you are driving with your nice mansion that you live in (making 200k you should be driving that level and live that level). I like to spend my money on pretty girls who need my money... not some rich provider.
. Originally Posted by eng
I actually am, at the end of this year! Early '18 at the latest. My dance card is just a full as I want and need it to be right now, my bills are paid. My lifestyle is pretty low maintenance and low key. I'm living well within my own means.

I have a review special because I love getting reviewed! Lol not much deeper than that, I'm afraid. None of your beeswax how many sessions I'm booking.

Those are some pretty wild assumptions pal, where did I ever say that I was rich? 200k? Lol you have a very active imagination. That's not even what my post/this thread is about.... And I drive a Honda sedan. Its super reliable! Would like to get a jeep someday soon!
Ur going Jeep (super in-reliable) from Honda (super reliable).... I know ladies who doing ok and make over 100k/yr so I assume 200k/yr since ur doing very well,,,, no comment on other stuff..
Ur going Jeep (super in-reliable) from Honda (super reliable).... I know ladies who doing ok and make over 100k/yr so I assume 200k/yr since ur doing very well,,,, no comment on other stuff.. Originally Posted by eng
They are higher maintenance, but sooo incredibly worth it. I like the versatility! What can I say!

Once again, that's simply your assumption. Everything is relative. In addition to my good health, keeping my bills and rent paid, while being able to spend and save is doing well. Very well. Its called gratitude.

Flattered(and a bit uncomfortable) by this attention, but enough about me. About those hagglers.
  • BLM69
  • 09-15-2017, 09:37 AM
I tell you, these whores scream hood rats all over their post, reminds of those fools posting a handful of 20s because they never had anything before, they're here today and back to the hood tomorrow, potential clients already took them of their list you big dummies lol, talk about digging your own hobby graves
They are higher maintenance, but sooo incredibly worth it. I like the versatility! What can I say!

Once again, that's simply your assumption. Everything is relative. In addition to my good health, keeping my bills and rent paid, while being able to spend and save is doing well. Very well. Its called gratitude.

Flattered(and a bit uncomfortable) by this attention, but enough about me. About those hagglers.
Originally Posted by Zireta Jolie
I have never haggled price but in order to see u I am going to haggle to justify based on ur pics and reviews.