New pics.. just thought I'd share with you all ;)

Those tits look yummy 👍 Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Awesome! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Nice..... Originally Posted by MILFEater
I like They are starting to turn me on, lol. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
Thanks guys
Thanks again for the many compliments & likes. I'll miss all my DFW friends & hope to return from time to time
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by one4all00

Nice bump of your threAD that was dead as fuck until you brought it back to life...and please be the first hooker who actually moves when she says she is. Be a trailblazer with that shit.
Fantastic. Welcome to the TDL
Nice bump of your threAD that was dead as fuck until you brought it back to life...and please be the first hooker who actually moves when she says she is. Be a trailblazer with that shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I know right haaaaa and yes I'm definitely leaving but might come back and visit sometimes. Thanks as always for your wonderful tidbits of input Lucas.
  • L.A.
  • 03-09-2016, 11:23 AM
Your pics are pretty nice. I didn't think anybody intentionally moved TO Tulsa.
I never got to meet you but i like your pics, have fun in tulsa.
I never got to meet you but i like your pics, have fun in tulsa. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
Your pics are pretty nice. I didn't think anybody intentionally moved TO Tulsa. Originally Posted by L.A.

I made it to Tulsa, guys. Hopefully I'll be back to see some of you all in the next few months. Thanks to all the great people I've met while in DFW!

Xoxo
Nice bump of your threAD that was dead as fuck until you brought it back to life...and please be the first hooker who actually moves when she says she is. Be a trailblazer with that shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
LOL she moved to Tulsa!, about one tenth the competition!......if that, lets see if the hay seeds in Tulsa keep her paid....Tulsa is a high dollar town.....no wait......lol hope your lone star card is good in OK........cheap red... necks....but you can find some good deals on beef!............
Very sexy pics!!
Good luck in Tulsa.
Stay safe!!
LOL she moved to Tulsa!, about one tenth the competition!......if that, lets see if the hay seeds in Tulsa keep her paid....Tulsa is a high dollar town.....no wait......lol hope your lone star card is good in OK........cheap red... necks....but you can find some good deals on beef!............ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Between you and Lucas I just really can't decide who's more clever and thought provoking.
I think they make me wanna do bad things to you! ;-) In the nicest and most respectful way possible of course.
I miss your posts Sweet Tits...Personally, I felt you made some great attitude adjustments over the years, you came more over to the ManSlut way of things - It's not Male vs Female here, it's Right vs Wrong.

Thanks for that...Sorry I didn't get that meet up together...Best of fortune in Tulsa, it's a good town.

Sincerely,

Manny