Congressman Paul Ryan - On Impeachment

I knew sooner or later you would deflect to my junk, as you don't know the diff between starting and doing it. So fuck off no balls, you miserable little shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a dumb-fuck hayseed stomping all over your pathetic little prick, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
im·peach verb \im-ˈpēch\
: to charge (a public official) with a crime done while in office
Congress has already heard the charges in the House, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
  • Old-T
  • 08-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Spend the energy on putting together some corrective legislation to pass the House and put on Harry's desk .. let everyone know its coming and when it gets there. Then let everyone know Harry ain't doing shit about it.

Doing productive and positive things is a more "effective weapon" today. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Amen. If only there were some leaders in the government who comprehended this. It seems a foreign thought in both camps.
You're a dumb-fuck hayseed stomping all over your pathetic little prick, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
Congress has already heard the charges in the House, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then when he gets in front of them they will be doing it, you simple hillbilly. Leave my junk out of it no balls, you fucking perv.
Then when he gets in front of them they will be doing it, you simple hillbilly. Leave my junk out of it no balls, you fucking perv. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only "junk" you have, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is the pile of shit you call "brains". And the fact that you challenge Merriam Webster on definitions is proof you are a dumb-as-a-fence-post moron!
The only "junk" you have, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is the pile of shit you call "brains". And the fact that you challenge Merriam Webster on definitions is proof you are a dumb-as-a-fence-post moron!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then I guess according to you is they will get right on it. Oh wait they just went on vacation for 4-6 weeks, then after that will be ramping up for elections, Well then there is always next year when they may get around to doing it no balls/no brains. Fucking little piss ant.
Then I guess according to you is they will get right on it. Oh wait they just went on vacation for 4-6 weeks, then after that will be ramping up for elections, Well then there is always next year when they may get around to doing it no balls/no brains. Fucking little piss ant. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's an ongoing process that's ALREADY STARTED, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it STARTED last November.
It's an ongoing process that's ALREADY STARTED, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it STARTED last November. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes you fucking idiot (started) when are they going to (do it) ?You are stone dumb no balls you little piss ant.
Holder should be taken out and shot. Originally Posted by seedman55
I agree, with an AK-47 that was given to a Mexican Cartel compliments of the DOJ, how's that?

Jim.
No violence. Holder should be placed on trial, and spend a great number of years living in government housing, in an orange jumpsuit. Courtesy of the taxpayers he so richly disrespected.
Yes you fucking idiot (started) when are they going to (do it) ?You are stone dumb no balls you little piss ant. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How many times do you intend to stupidly deny that the impeachment process is already underway, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
How many times do you intend to stupidly deny that the impeachment process is already underway, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How many times are you going to deny they are not doing it no balls? Fucking little ferret.
How many times are you going to deny they are not doing it no balls? Fucking little ferret. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The fact remains: the impeachment charges against Holder were delivered to and read in the House ... which means the wheels are in motion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The fact remains: the impeachment charges against Holder were delivered to and read in the House ... which means the wheels are in motion, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Correct no balls you fucking moron, when will they be doing it? When they get back from vacation? When they get finished campaigning ? Next year? < no balls fishing for a answer.
no balls no balls . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
how do you know he has "no balls"?

cause you been sucking his dick?

I think you stand an excellent chance of winning the Dipshit of the year award