Inspired by booty thread...faces to die for

Some of my favorites. The first is Pleasure 09 from a few years ago, available light. The next is my muse Lindsey Lacey from last fall. The third is a pensive look by Chelsea Simms. All lovely ladies and great to photograph.
The pleasure09 pic is a winner. The others are good as well, but that one is... umm, yea. Oh yea.
Amanda Seyfried
Amanda Seyfried Originally Posted by Still Looking
Still this is one thing I absolutely agree with you on. She is so fucking hot.
Still this is one thing I absolutely agree with you on. She is so fucking hot. Originally Posted by burkalini
HARD not to agree on this beautiful work of art!
I really dig this girl's look... KC provider named Lilyth Sanders

Still Looking... is Still Waiting!
Still Lookin, Amanda is beautiful!!! Wow. She has a combination of innocence, piercing eyes, and seduction. How she combines them and still looks like the girl next door is beyond me, but a look from her would turn most mortal men into goo. I agree with you!!!
  • faz
  • 07-30-2011, 05:06 AM
Originally Posted by FireSerpent
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ~ * ! W W ! * ~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
but i gotta feel the op's first pic shayla is still the hottest. that girl is hot hot hot.. give me a sonya playmate and shayla double and i will die a contented man. oh and dallas rain must be there because.. well because she is dallas rain.
but i gotta feel the op's first pic shayla is still the hottest. that girl is hot hot hot.. give me a sonya playmate and shayla double and i will die a contented man. oh and dallas rain must be there because.. well because she is dallas rain. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Kiss ass! Wish I would have said it! LOL
I, too, am a sucker for a pretty face, love this thread.

Here's Mary from AAU in Tulsa.

Audrey Foxfire, those eyes are beautiful! http://www.eccie.net/images/provider...105a983886.jpg