What is your Preference? New, Young, Mature? Take this Poll

When that older woman embraces you with that seductive yet innocent caress, the passion that she exudes for her man is one that cannot be duplicated by a younger woman. Her natural wetness becomes her as she engulfs his manhood with her seasoned fruits of passion leaving her man in a sensual pool of ecstasy. Yes the older woman possesses an erotic pleasure that the younger inexperienced woman can only fantasize about. Originally Posted by cumalot

Umm very Hot Mr Cum, Cobra must be in overdrive tonight.............
Cumalot
That should be printed inside some greeting card. I have taken to buying cards to secure the money for the providers time. Hallmark would hire you just to have cards for the occasion. What occasion would you think we could call it?
LoL Yes I have gotten cards and I find it very amusing when they say "In appreciation for a great time" Printed on the inside...........Wonder what that card maker had in mind???
Cumalot
That should be printed inside some greeting card. I have taken to buying cards to secure the money for the providers time. Hallmark would hire you just to have cards for the occasion. What occasion would you think we could call it? Originally Posted by tucson
I would put it in a new section and call it the MILF Section and make the occasion: "Grasping For Straws" or "My Bad, Your My preference babe"
Ahhhh You say the sweetest things sugar..........just makes a girls pussy go all wet.......lol
Ahhhh You say the sweetest things sugar..........just makes a girls pussy go all wet.......lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
And by saying those sweet passages and inflaming that hot pussy only to be extinquished by the mixture of our love jucies, only then can we partake in the pleasures of lust....
Shut up and just give your Cock, Im hungry now.................
For me personally I was positive that the older I got, the less customers would be interested in someone old. But I was pleasantly surprised that most men don't let the fact that I'll be 44 in April deter them from seeing me. I'm not long in the tooth yet
Hooray thanks to this thread a UTR provider sent me a PM and I will be seeing her soon.
Good for you. Lucky for me, Ava us coming to Houston! Yeah!!! Oh shit, I need to pre-book now!
Damn we both got lucky. Don't play cards tonight. We can't have good luck in both gambling and love...
Yes Sir!
Good for you. Lucky for me, Ava us coming to Houston! Yeah!!! Oh shit, I need to pre-book now! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Be vary, vary careful....... LOL
Be vary, vary careful....... LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Is that a warning? Or, a promise! Yesss. She turns me ON!