POLL: OBAMA DOESN'T LOVE THIS COUNTRY.

That's true. I also have significant street savvy, rugged good looks and devilish charm. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Throw in tongue depressors and a roll of tape and you can add 'hard dick' to that list
Saying Obama doesn't love America is like saying Jackie Robinson didn't love baseball.
That's true. I also have significant street savvy, rugged good looks and devilish charm. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Throw in tongue depressors and a roll of tape and you can add 'hard dick' to that list Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I don't care what anyone says, that was funny!

• shanm
  • 02-26-2015, 10:36 PM
How many of these retarded threads are these bell-ends going to make?
How many of these retarded threads are these bell-ends going to make? Originally Posted by shanm
Trendy's been spamming this board with useless threads for years. Thus far he has 1,459 (and counting) useless threads to his credit.

It won't be long before Trendy will begin the next round of his infamous:

"WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE TRENDING _______" (Fill in the Blank) threads.

And that's just TrendingIdiot! His kissin' cousin JDIdiot has spammed this board with damn near as many useless threads (1,006) as Trendy.

Get ready for the 2015/2016 version of the "TRENDING" threads.

if nothing else, the "TRENDING" threads are entertaining!

They're not very accurate ..... but they are entertaining!
I don't think he doesn't love his country.

His problem, like most Dems, is enemy identification.
Throw in tongue depressors and a roll of tape and you can add 'hard dick' to that list Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I agree with BigAssSux. That is funny.
Trendy's been spamming this board with useless threads for years. Thus far he has 1,459 (and counting) useless threads to his credit.

It won't be long before Trendy will begin the next round of his infamous:

"WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE TRENDING _______" (Fill in the Blank) threads.

And that's just TrendingIdiot! His kissin' cousin JDIdiot has spammed this board with damn near as many useless threads (1,006) as Trendy.

Get ready for the 2015/2016 version of the "TRENDING" threads.

if nothing else, the "TRENDING" threads are entertaining!

They're not very accurate ..... but they are entertaining! Originally Posted by bigtex

How did your candidate Wendy Davis do? I heard she was trending for you.
How did your candidate Wendy Davis do? I heard she was trending for you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Her defeat was a foregone conclusion. Never led in any polling.

Not so with Whir-LIE-turd's last minute trends in 2012.

I don't understand where the correlation lies, JDIdiot. I suspect you don't either.
How did your candidate Wendy Davis do? I heard she was trending for you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
About the same as Romney, McCain, Palin, etc etc etc did for you?
Romney, McCain, and Sarah were never in the "slam dunk" category as Wendy Davis was. The only other sure fire winner was Hillary in 2008.
I don't think he doesn't love his country.

His problem, like most Dems, is enemy identification. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Seeing as how we've flown over 16k sorties against isis targets, I think the enemy has been identified. But let's keep arguing about what to call them because that's important
Romney, McCain, and Sarah were never in the "slam dunk" category as Wendy Davis was. The only other sure fire winner was Hillary in 2008. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You cite me one source that ever indicated that Wendy Davis was a slam dunk. You clearly know jackshit about Texas politics.
Saying Obama doesn't love America is like saying Jackie Robinson didn't love baseball. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Yeah dude you're right Obama is the ultimate American, lol.

Jim
It is all bullshit he is wearing a flag in his lapel. the republican standard for loving your country, and not being soft on terror. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
tt
and small dick ways in brilliant post small dick