Is It My Imagination, Or ...

Indeed.

Smells like blowhard fart to me. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Blowhard fart? Oh. Damn. I just assumed that was Beaumont
I think the coed dynamic can be insightful and fun IF both sides are respectful, or at least tactful. To be honest, I see more bitching from the punters than providers. The ugly truth must be how close a punter/provider mirrors their on-line persona, which has to impact the smell test when screening...
I heart your avatar. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
So do a lot of people... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I do like that look as well. Very nice!
  • N.M.
  • 11-10-2016, 09:58 AM
Yes, boring topics, or at least none that really catch my attention enough to post. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
^ There's that.

I personally can careless about what the coed gremlins/trolls or even what the bitter wrinkly hoes have to say, I will post regardless if something motivates enough to do so.

Lastly, in my case Good Caucasian Dick has kept me very busy and distracted from the coed pettiness ... at one point I even forgot this place existed.
Maybe they are all out making money. Or ya know.... have LIVES Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Amen to that
What Lexie said. Many people on this board have done a good enough job of scaring off most ladies who would have an inkling to post.

New ladies see the drama and get scared away from the get go.

I guess they want it to be a sausage fest. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
That's because there lady balls aren't mature yet...
  • bbkid
  • 11-15-2016, 03:39 PM
That's because their lady balls aren't mature yet... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Fixed
^^^^^^

Fugg ... That is shit list worthy I think....
Maybe they are all out making money. Or ya know.... have LIVES Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Bingo!
Fixed Originally Posted by bbkid
Grrrr
Grrrr Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Meow

Hey, even Wakeup can evolve. He wasn't so fond of his wife when she first began posting. Originally Posted by GracePreston
He still hates me at times, he's just learned to tolerate it more over the years...

I heart your avatar. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
And I heart you! Miss you xxx
Like we always say, "I love you even when I don't like you."
And I heart you! Miss you xxx Originally Posted by Valerie
Meow

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Aww I want your kitty