This is what the Democratic party supports?

Obie didn't do jack shit ... the $$ has been there since 2005, the DOE vetts and decides who gets the $$
and you call yourself a lawyer?... that's rich. Originally Posted by CJ7
Who is ultimately in charge of the DOE, CBJ7? Who is ultimately responsible for what the DOE does? Who does the DOE answer to? Who appoints the Secretary of DOE? Who sets the policy for the DOE to follow?

C'mon, CBJ7!
He used Stimulus money, to fund the Green Energy Act

American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, known colloquially as “the stimulus bill.” . President Obama says his $825 billion economic stimulus plan includes tens of billions of dollars to remake the country's electricity industry into a greener enterprise.
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2014, 01:17 PM
the Energy Policy Act of 2005 was expanded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.

Bush had the right idea. Future Presidents (all of them) should expand and keep the program running.
the Energy Policy Act of 2005 was expanded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.

Bush had the right idea. Future Presidents (all of them) should expand and keep the program running. Originally Posted by CJ7

But you posted, it was funded by the 2005 Energy Act, Bush set aside 1 billion dollars. So let me be clear, Obama was and is the driving force behind, the colossal failure of hundreds of billions in Green energy. Private sector and demand will drive the market, not politicians and the white house.
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2014, 01:33 PM
But you posted, it was funded by the 2005 Energy Act, Bush set aside 1 billion dollars. So let me be clear, Obama was and is the driving force behind, the colossal failure of hundreds of billions in Green energy. Private sector and demand will drive the market, not politicians and the white house. Originally Posted by want2c

then be clear ... Bush set aside 12 BILLION dollars FOR the private sector

let ME be clear ... Future Presidents (all of them) should expand and keep the program running

what part of that escapes you?
then be clear ... Bush set aside 12 BILLION dollars FOR the private sector

let ME be clear ... Future Presidents (all of them) should expand and keep the program running

what part of that escapes you? Originally Posted by CJ7
So you now admit that the administration is behind the distribution. Thanks, CBJ7. That's all I was after.

Thanks, CBJ7. That's all I was after. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's too easy, isn't he?
He's too easy, isn't he? Originally Posted by LexusLover

That's for sure! But it is so much fun!