A simple poll that any idiot can understand.

I didn't give a fuck if he shipped infected migrants around. We were short on vaccine at the time. Context Grasshopper, context.

Plus I'm pro open border. Let me hire one hard working Mexican so I can fire 3 lazy Americans!

This new variant will run its course soon enough. This virus is behind us, some of you are still stuck on the turnip truck though. Originally Posted by WTF

Who the hell is the liar now. We were short on vaccine last month? Every time you Biden cheerleader can't justify the shit job he's done, you come up with this kind of bullshit. Your pathetic

The Republic can survive a Biden who is after all merely a fool.
It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.
... Hee Hee! Quit doing "selective quotes", Tman.

Don't show the one where Biden sayes he had "No Knowledge"
of his son's business dealings.

... The other lads here won't like it.

... And don't show that Biden's support hits a NEW LOW
each week... FOX and CNN both mention it.

It's the ONE thing that BOTH outlets agree on!

#### Salty
... Hee Hee! Quit doing "selective quotes", Tman.

Don't show the one where Biden sayes he had "No Knowledge"
of his son's business dealings.

... The other lads here won't like it.

... And don't show that Biden's support hits a NEW LOW
each week... FOX and CNN both mention it.

It's the ONE thing that BOTH outlets agree on!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Reality is ratings have been at a steady 43ish since October.
Reality is ratings have been at a steady 43ish since October. Originally Posted by royamcr
Really? So all the polls showing hes around 38 are what?
Better get speedy for help
"Did Donald Trump with his authority force the development of three vaccines before leaving office?"

Donald Trump didn't force development of the vaccine, nor did he have the authority to do so.

Congress paid for the development of the vaccines via the CARES act. Capitalism did the rest.

However both Trump and Biden are going to take credit for both the development and the rollout of the vaccine.
Really? So all the polls showing hes around 38 are what? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Bullshit, most likely.

RWW pollsters, probably.

Or maybe something y'all polled in the PF!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bullshit, most likely.

RWW pollsters, probably.

Or maybe something y'all polled in the PF!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

most likely it's because you didn't expect Biden to be such a dipshit that now even the LLW's hate him.

oh don't tell me you actually thought Biden was gonna be some great president?

oh you did? how sweet of you.

BAHHAHHAA
Way greater than dumb fuck criminal trump.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ snick
  • WTF
  • 12-27-2021, 03:55 PM
Who the hell is the liar now. We were short on vaccine last month? Every time you Biden cheerleader can't justify the shit job he's done, you come up with this kind of bullshit. Your pathetic

The Republic can survive a Biden who is after all merely a fool.
It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president. Originally Posted by tman1847
Oh Jesus fucking H Christ, not another Chicken Little running around screaming how the sky is falling.

I been hearing this same shit from both parties for 40 years.

Yet neither side is ever concerned about the real problem that will be more problematic. Debt.

So pardon me for not giving a fuck about a few unvaccinated Mexicans.
Way greater than dumb fuck criminal trump. Originally Posted by royamcr

if you say so

Oh Jesus fucking H Christ, not another Chicken Little running around screaming how the sky is falling.

I been hearing this same shit from both parties for 40 years.

Yet neither side is ever concerned about the real problem that will be more problematic. Debt.

So pardon me for not giving a fuck about a few unvaccinated Mexicans. Originally Posted by WTF

a few? if you say so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IElhNb2J-ts

this is CNN sport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYrmZHP-EY
So these people are coming in just because Biden is in office? Like they give a fuck who is president.
So these people are coming in just because Biden is in office? Like they give a fuck who is president. Originally Posted by royamcr
You gotta be just shock posting! No other explanation!
Vaccines were already ready and being studied the past 10 years. There is 10 years of MRNA data. But Trump is certainly trying to take credit for it. Anyone disagree? Originally Posted by DesWad
Every sane, reasonable, and attentive person out there.