Me and Pitroom are separate people.

Jet, you make this shit too complicated. it's just a frickin hooker board. why all the drama? pick one handle, let your ban expire, and keep it on the dlow. i used to get banned then i just decided to chill. it's the way to go and makes for a better hobby experience all around. Originally Posted by pxmcc
He’s too much of an attention whore to take that path.
  • Uomo
  • 09-13-2023, 10:16 AM
Fucking best troll every. The energy y'all spend talking about this guy is incredible. Ignore him and maybe he'll go away.

UC - its clear that the same person (and others.. ahem Fifi... while we're at it) is using multiple handles which is a violation of the guidelines. I'm guessing they are masking their IP but I'm assuming you aren't tracking MAC addresses. In the end, if it walks like a duck, quacks incessantly like a duck and thinks its the best duck to every walk the earth - its a fucking duck. Why are they still here?

I get you need to operate with some leeway on the guidelines, heck there's a thread dedicated to bash Jet that goes against several of the guidelines on Insulting Others, Targeting other members for attacks ... etc. But if I'm getting banned for a week for posting a link to a site that contained photos (that you keep saying is a member site and not usable for reviews) then why do the clearly known multiple handles get to stick around?

I'm not asking for all the rules to be applied without any give and take, but there seems to be some major selectivity on when they are applied or not.

MTCW, awaiting the darts....
He’s too much of an attention whore to take that path. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Just like a couple others around this site need the attention till they get a banned of 60-90 days then they come back, be good for a bit then again the same 2 get a ban .
This was a fun read tho ..lol
Uomo,
Yes the guidelines are what they are. Anyone steps accross gets a PM.

As for this thread, the op introduced the topic of multi handle so comments on that are not thread drift.
  • Uomo
  • 09-13-2023, 11:56 AM
Thanks UC but you missed my point entirely and it was not about this thread.

How is someone with multiple handles still allowed on the board? Comical relief? They get banned and come back with a different handle, are they getting a PM with a tsk tsk don't have multiple handles?
Multihandles are not allowed.
New handle gets a perm ban.
original handle gets an extended ban
  • Uomo
  • 09-13-2023, 12:27 PM
But yet...
Oh no worries and obviously they do operate on a different set of rules here before they ban someone. But that story is comical about sharing the wi-fi. But then again every story that pitroom has come up with is hilarious. From being a team lead or chief bathroom cleaner at Buccees to picking up dog chit at homes in the River Oaks area. The boy has a vivid imagination. Originally Posted by golferguy55
LOL. I love Buc-ee's! I hope he leaves the bathrooms spotless!
But yet... Originally Posted by Uomo
The guidelines are not enforced because the admins are concerned with making a mistake with perma-banning. That’s what it boils down to. Take it or leave it.
We value our members. All of them.
We value our members. All of them. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Even the split personalities. LOL!!!
Even the split personalities. LOL!!! Originally Posted by Bowser98
No medical speculation, there's a guideline on that.

Due to numerous infractions, thread closed.