D&T

Damn! I was going to bid on that space. Now it's taken. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'm still taking bids...the changeover costs are substantially less than say a real billboard
  • Doove
  • 03-21-2011, 07:22 PM
But Doove, you live to white knight for your China Doll.... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
But Doove, you live to white knight for your China Doll.... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Wait, I thought I was China's white knight (with pure motives, no less!).

Doove doesn't like being a white knight, anyways.

But I don't think I mind, as long as my motives are pure.....
...just pretend you don't know what I'm talking about...good move!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I wasn't pretending...I'm just too busy to keep track as of late!

OP, are we supposed to be scared now or something? Didn't work...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
.....That's one reason I like you Wakeup, you save me a lot of time by posting what I was already thinking!
You can call me doofus, just don't call me a white knight. I hate that! Originally Posted by Doove
Well what am I supposed to call you then!?
I'm not sure I'd be telling people that you like me...Do-over there might stop liking you just for spite...
I'm not sure I'd be telling people that you like me...Do-over there might stop liking you just for spite... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I don't think so...Doove understands me
  • Doove
  • 03-22-2011, 04:13 AM
Well what am I supposed to call you then!? Originally Posted by Valerie
Super-Stud. I thought we were in agreement on that.
Super-Stud. I thought we were in agreement on that. Originally Posted by Doove
mmhmm
What happened to Doofus?
Super-Stud. I thought we were in agreement on that. Originally Posted by Doove
Right..ok

What happened to Doofus? Originally Posted by pjorourke
That just didn't suit him....although I can think of someone else we could give that name to...lol
Certain types of negativity are mostly in the eyes of the reader, so this leads me to say:

oh, puh-leeeeezee! I don't really care who's is bigger since that's not what gets it going for the ladies.
That just didn't suit him.... Originally Posted by Valerie
Thats not what he said. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...us#post1135056
What happened to Doofus? Originally Posted by pjorourke
That just didn't suit him....although I can think of someone else we could give that name to...lol Originally Posted by Valerie
As LR would say, name names.
Thats not what he said. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...us#post1135056 Originally Posted by pjorourke
Don't care... I get to call him super-stud