The Hobby Pad

Ehh... I vote Ed highlight. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
We can win that one easily!!
  • MrGiz
  • 08-19-2011, 09:29 PM
No silly, you would be paired up with a hobbyist and competing for prizes against other provider/hobbyist teams. For example, if you and Burk teamed up against me and still looking, naomi and shorty, etc etc. You have to watch the show I guess. It could get dirty.

I could think of some pairs like Giz and Shelby, Outdoorsman and Nikki, all living in the same house for weeks. Talk about getting dangerous Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Ok just pick one you want! lol, Bodilly would be an awesome partner, could stay drunk and piss everyone off all the time. I love that guy! Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Oh me too! I need to call that fool! Originally Posted by London Rayne
It is not often that I have to do this.... but I have to apologize for calling BoDilly the FIRST asshole to violate our wish to have our connection kept out of print, on the open boards! I probably should have known that his buddy, Chella was first... and he was simply a lap dawg, obediently following in her footsteps!

London has far exceeded you (Chella) in honoring agreements made in private!!
Thank You, London.... for that!!

Not anymore lol. I was 17, but everything I ever did was expunged. I just meant "another" as in, I would lose my place in the externship. Judges are good friends to have Originally Posted by London Rayne
London.... you and I buried our hatchets a while back.... Thank You, Very Much! But.... interestingly enough... I was recently part of a thread which exposed the fallacy of "expungement " ... you may want to research that a bit more. Judges have very little effect upon "records ". I was very surprised to find the whole truth!

Chella.... I cannot speak for Outdoorsman.... but anyone who even attempts to denigrate the reputations of either Nikki or Shelby.... is fighting a losing battle! Waaaaaay too many people know the REAL TRUTH.... about them.... AND YOU!!
Wow and I'm not even in this one.
Ouch.
Anyone taking bets on how long this thread will last? lol
Actually Giz my friend it was not meant as an insult, just as couples paired up and atf's that were known. Im not very familiar with anyone else and you guys were kinda famous in your region for being well known and respected. The dangerous part would be any pairs all in the same home.

Nothing was meant to be mean to you or anyone else, it was deff not my intent.
Nice olive branch Ciao
  • MrGiz
  • 08-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Actually Giz my friend it was not meant as an insult, just as couples paired up and atf's that were known. Im not very familiar with anyone else and you guys were kinda famous in your region for being well known and respected. The dangerous part would be any pairs all in the same home.

Nothing was meant to be mean to you or anyone else, it was deff not my intent. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Okay.... I guess I have to publically, take your word on that explanation.... but I find it awfully interesting that you (in Virginia Beach) choose Nikki & Shelby.... from Louisiana & Arkansas , as examples.... then throw in BoDilly's name... who just so happened to mention our same connection , on the same day!

Very coincidental.... right?
It really wasnt meant to be negative, I was thinking in terms of popular couples or those with known ATF's in an area I used to live. I havent had an issue with you Giz in a long time nor spoken so I had no reason to be ugly. Just giving an example of who would make great couples... but hey, I guess some things arent under a bridge. Ill have to choose my words more wisely I see, or just pick other couples. Any suggestions? My intent of this thread was for fun and fun only.
*sigh* This conversation sucks because I have no clue what the drama is about
Water under the brdige chickie poo, Im not going to respond to it any longer.

So I was kinda gonna pair you up with that Wakeup guy haha where is he at anyway?
Naomi. . . I'm pretty sure you don't have to ask but one of your GF's (wonder who it would be) about what this conversation is about.
Water under the brdige chickie poo, Im not going to respond to it any longer.

So I was kinda gonna pair you up with that Wakeup guy haha where is he at anyway? Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Lol. Don't ask me. We all know how I feel about him.

Yeah I kinda figured this thread was all in fun and no drama so I don't get why there is drama starting now in this thread. It is so unnecessary.
Theres on in Bama you would just LOVE! Ive got a few I would like to pair up with.

uggh decisions decisions....too many men and only one of me.